supergo523
    supergo523's Avatar Become A Pro!

BAL/HOU similar to IND/TEN???

as much as i suspect the line, i just can't bet HOU exactly the same as last thursday night i couldn't bet on TEN. Is this the same trap that Vegas is setting up? BAL isn't playing great on the road, but they are much better than HOU on both sides of the ball and it would be hard to see them not winning by a FG. yes, same thing i said to myself before betting IND a few days ago. you know how it turned out....

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

ive been thinking the same thing here really with both games tonite...it seems like no brainers that giants and baltimre should win and u would think cover the small chalk...that must be why 80-90% of the bets are on the two "easy" winners...with that said do u really think vegas would put out a soft line this late in the season in a primetime heavily wagered gm??those numbers are razor sharp and it really makes u think about it before you take the big favorite...and im not saying they wont cover, im just saying i highly doubt it will be easy and it wouldnt suprise me if the doggys bark tonite