t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Play the Colts tonight and then...

Fade their asses next week. Colts win tonight and silence the critics for a week but lose to Jacksonville on their home turf next week. They may even win comfortably tonight which will set up perfectly for the public to think they are back and ready to take control of the division and make a push.

I got Indy at -2.5 on Monday and would not advise taking them at 3.5. At the worst, take them at 3. Been saying since before the season that this squad would be on the downslide, especially coming off the Super Bowl loss. Their core is old and on top of that, they have a lot of injuries. Remember: It's a young man's game. Unless the Colts can have a solid draft next year and develop the few young guys they have now, they will continue to slide and the window will shut.

But for tonight, enjoy the game and take the Colts. Tennessee officially checked out after their loss to Washington.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Nah

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by falconticket View Post
    Nah
    Ok, then why don't you just give me your money instead of your bookie?

walshy83
    walshy83's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got the Colts at -3.5, I like it. Hopefully Peyton has a good rebound game. Im actually a Pats fan, but cant imagine him sucking again. Hes due for a vintage performance.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Go Colts. Good luck tonight