carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

bookmaker has viking at +2 @ home. Are u KIDDING ME!?

They are better than the giants in every aspect of the game! Except for coaching and that only because i don't much about this head coach they have there. My biggest factor is also momentum. The vikings are playing solid football since childress left. Their defense has been playing the best football since last year. On top of all that, did anyone see how Peterson ran the ball last week? No way in hell can I see the Vikings lose this game. NO WAY!

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Your out of your mind. Only thing Vikes have going for them is that Giants always play bad(recent history) against them. If Farve starts, I PROMISE, it will be his last game. No way he finishes. Giants will crush him.
    Last edited by ttrace35; 12-08-10 at 01:22 PM. Reason: tiny blackberry keys

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by carmeloso80 View Post
    They are better than the giants in every aspect of the game! Except for coaching and that only because i don't much about this head coach they have there. My biggest factor is also momentum. The vikings are playing solid football since childress left. Their defense has been playing the best football since last year. On top of all that, did anyone see how Peterson ran the ball last week? No way in hell can I see the Vikings lose this game. NO WAY!

Muthafuka are YOU kidding me? The Vikings biggest stregnth (Running Game) will colide with the Gmen Dline which is the best in the league. Who knows what Favre is going to do or if he will finish the game. Vikings really are just playing for pride now while you have the Giants who are still in a tough fight for the NFC East. No brainer here, Giants -2.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Yeah I'm not sure on this game yet, but the Vikings are not better than the Giants in every aspect.... (QB for one)

carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

News flash giants aren't making the playoffs. I'm not going to argue with you I am just telling you who the better team is and that is the VIKINGS. I will not waste another post on these uneducated posts. Good luck with the giants and know the vikings biggest strength is pride and the energy each one of the vikings players bring to the field every week. I will take that and their talent over inconsistent giants team with big baby jacobs and Tuck. Tuck can't even stay on the field for the whole series, always complaining about some nagging injury and jacobs just cries like a fat piece of garbage that he is. gl with your giants play.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

News flash giants aren't making the playoffs. I'm not going to argue with you I am just telling you who the better team is and that is the VIKINGS. I will not waste another post on these uneducated posts. Good luck with the giants and know the vikings biggest strength is pride and the energy each one of the vikings players bring to the field every week. I will take that and their talent over inconsistent giants team with big baby jacobs and Tuck. Tuck can't even stay on the field for the whole series, always complaining about some nagging injury and jacobs just cries like a fat piece of garbage that he is. gl with your giants play.

These fuks dont have ANY pride. If they did the wouldnt of quit on Childress. Also I dont see the "ENERGY" you see in the Vikings. A team dead in the water with nothing to play for. A QB who is hurt who is only playing to keep his streak alive while you have a promising young QB trying to play. A rookie interim head coach who doesnt do shit on the sidelines. Vikings run the ball and Giants stop the run, you do the math. Favre will throw and get hit atleast 5 times in this game I promise. Eli knows he must win as many games to win the NFC East. Atleast give a GOOD or SOLID reason as to picking the Vikings instead of talking out of your ass! Giants is the play here you fuking rookie!

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

the vikings are 5-7 on the season, the giants are 8-4

how are the vikings the better team?

your pixel army
    your pixel army's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a Packer fan, I hope the Vikings win this game to lower the Giants wildcard chances, but I just don't see it happening.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Have you watched the vikings play at all this year?

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Shouldn't let your emotions affect you gambling. Could lead to a lost bankroll. We know you love you some Minnesota.