sunshine777
    sunshine777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Farve Vs Jackson

So if Farve is the started what do you think the line with be vs Jackson starting?

carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

it doesn't matter! Just take the vikingssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! SERIOUSLY!

bacon22
    bacon22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

Interesting question. I personally think that it should be about the same no matter. I really think the handicappers know that a broken old Brett is currently playing like a rookie. The good news for Vikings fans is that at least they are using Peterson more. This is what they should have done from the start

sunshine777

Yeah I feel Jackson gives them a better chance to win right now. He looked solid last week. I don't think Farve would have put up 30 plus on Buffalo. My book doesn't have the line yet so they are thinking about it as well.

Italia_NYC
    Italia_NYC's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is no way Favre wants to face that Giants defense. Absolutely, positively, no way. Right now, he's discussing with the powers that be, the proper way out of this game. I suspect he'll be listed as "doubtful" by Friday....

Bogart45
    Bogart45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4509

Jackson has a career 24 tds to 21 ints. Thats much better than what favre has done this year. Plus his teammates have confidence that he isn't going to physically fall apart at any moment during the game. Jackson is hands down the better QB right now.

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Quote Originally Posted by Italia_NYC View Post
    There is no way Favre wants to face that Giants defense. Absolutely, positively, no way. Right now, he's discussing with the powers that be, the proper way out of this game. I suspect he'll be listed as "doubtful" by Friday....
    This is another reason why I'm taking the Giants. Although Favre didn't practice, he wants to make the magic 300. Vikings have a lot of injuries right now. AP, Gerhart, and Rice were limited in practice as well.

sunshine777

So back to the original question. What is the line with Farve vs. Jackson. -13 with Farve -10 with Jackson?