15 71.43%
  • Atlanta Falcons

6 28.57%
    SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Patriots vs. Flacons....Who is best team in NFL

Are the Falcons even the best team in the NFC??

Who wins b/t these 2 teams??

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

1 - I think the Patriots are easily the best team in football right now.

2 - I don't even think the Falcons will be their Super Bowl opponent, I think the SAINTS make a return trip as a wild card.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I'd say Patriots are, coming from a Falcons fan.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

as yet another falcon fan i have to agree pats....

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Falcons are the best team in football. If each play home they will beat each other. But this ain't going to happen so when they meet in the Superbowl the Dirty Birds will prevail. Falcons have the better RB, TE and WR's. Patriots have the better QB and the defenses are equal.

H-BOMB
    H-BOMB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both QB's have great home records but if you put them in a neutral site I give the edge to the Patriots.

twoods215
    twoods215's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

After last night, how could anyone not vote the Pats? They are just killing it.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Falcons are the best team in football. If each play home they will beat each other. But this ain't going to happen so when they meet in the Superbowl the Dirty Birds will prevail. Falcons have the better RB, TE and WR's. Patriots have the better QB and the defenses are equal.
    How about coaching? Mike Smith is a great coach but the edge i'd say has to go to the Pats.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Pats -3 would be my line set on the game in a neutral field.

I like ATL with the upset.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    How about coaching? Mike Smith is a great coach but the edge i'd say has to go to the Pats.
    Mike Smith is 30-12 the last 3 years in games where Matt Ryan started.

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I'm not sure the Falcons are the best team in their division. Don't get me wrong they are playing well and found ways to win close games, especially early in the season. But we are not having this conversation if Hartley doesn't miss a 29 yard chip shot in OT. Atlanta has some impressive wins over Baltimore, NO, GB, TB etc... no doubt they are a good team. But I will wait until the Monday nighter against NO before crowning them the best team in the NFC South let a lone the league.

And yes I know Matty Ice's home record, I'm a BC fan and a huge Matt Ryan fan. I can see the Saints game coming down to the wire once again. It should be a great game.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Saints are one dimensional on offense. They have no running back and the Falcons will force them to throw where Brees is prone to throw picks. The game will be so loud at the Georgia Dome and the Falcons three pronged attack will prevail.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Falcons shut down the pats. All around best team this year. Jets defense was asleep last night. If the pats make it to the big game. Falcons will be in.

Pdog
    Pdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont know about the Falcons being the best team in the NFC, the new york football giants have no names and rookies starting with a whole host of starters out with injuries and still manage to win games...and it looks like the brandon jacobs of old is making a return [fuckin beasting on people instead of trying to juke them].

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

After last night, if the question is, who would win today, NE hands down. But there is a long way to go in the regular season plus any playoff games. Injuries could greatly affect any potential contenders. Lets hope everyone stays healthy, we'll have some great playoff games!!!!!! JMO

uhuhahah
    uhuhahah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pats pats pats