Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Should Rams really be favorites on the Road? When was the last time

Are the rams really that good? I have honestly only seen them play 1 game this whole year and they looked solid offensively but just average defensively. When was the last time rams were favored on the road? it must be a few years

The cards just lost at home to SF do you think they will lose again by more than 3? The Rams got slapped in an energy stadium earlier this year when the Lions rapped them by like 40.

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

the rams are playing with a lot of confidence right now, sam bradford (ROTY) just turned in his best game as a pro which was also on the road. their offense is going to score on this cards defense in my opinion. and the defense has been solid this year actually, get a good amount of pressure which is the key in this game to me. once the rams get some pressure on anderson, i feel like the cards will fold, they have lost 6 games in a row and are really losing the motivation to fight back is what it looks like to me. i am a rams fan so take my opinion however you want to

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Rams are simply the better team and should win by 20!

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post
    the rams are playing with a lot of confidence right now, sam bradford (ROTY) just turned in his best game as a pro which was also on the road. their offense is going to score on this cards defense in my opinion. and the defense has been solid this year actually, get a good amount of pressure which is the key in this game to me. once the rams get some pressure on anderson, i feel like the cards will fold, they have lost 6 games in a row and are really losing the motivation to fight back is what it looks like to me. i am a rams fan so take my opinion however you want to
    ^^^^^^

keep in mind arizona is 2nd in the league in sacks allowed and the rams have a very good pass rush

St Louis will dominate Arizona's offensive line and force turnovers, Sam Bradford will have a huge game. Rams will roll big here

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

fuk that i'm gonna take zona in this spot everyone on sbr likes rams