pokerdevil
    pokerdevil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Did anyone else have money on SB 51's Nielsen Rating? Possible dispute here

I had a nice sized bet on under 48.5 -350 at America's Cardroom (which appears to use BetDSI software). I know this prop was listed at other books too, because I bet it elsewhere at under 48.5 and under 47.5. Those bets are still pending (not yet graded a W or a L) and I think I know why...

There are two different Nielsen ratings:

1. The overnight rating, which is just preliminary (for last year's Super Bowl 50, for instance, this came out at 49.0)

2. The final Nielsen rating, which tends to settle in at a slightly lower number. Last year's was 46.6. You can see them all here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...owl_TV_ratings

I definitely did not see the phrase "overnight" or "preliminary" for this prop bet at any of the books. I wouldn't have bet it in that case.

Do I have a bone to pick here? Did anyone else bet this and already lose (or win)?

pokerdevil
    pokerdevil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I bet this same prop at MyBookie (u48.5) and CarbonGaming (u47.5) and they still have it as pending.

I know BetOnline had the total at 47.5 too. Can anyone who bet either side there chime in on whether the wager was graded yet?