weekndornah
    weekndornah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Power outage at SB +4500 odds on 5dimes

lol wtf why would 5dimes offer this bet?

It's pretty much asking the Syndicate or some other group to pay a bunch of illegal immigrants (it is Houston after all) to try to disrupt the power so they can cash out bigly.

Fatal1ty
    Fatal1ty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Brady thanking Trump first is something like +50000. Titty Baby Brady could make the wise guys a lot of money with that.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

I'm thinking oceans 11 type job

someone will need to steal a pinch

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by weekndornah View Post
    lol wtf why would 5dimes offer this bet?

It's pretty much asking the Syndicate or some other group to pay a bunch of illegal immigrants (it is Houston after all) to try to disrupt the power so they can cash out bigly.
    I don't even know where to begin with this insane comment but I will start with the limit of likely 100 dollars a day on this prop. They will not let you max this bet out very high. from here we can go into the insanity of thinking that the mexican cartels and various gang activity all through the world is not controlled by the government. Go educate yourself with books like "cocaine politics" or "dope, inc: the book that drove henry kissinger crazy". the world operates nothing like you think it does. You're blinded by Hollywood propaganda and mainstream fake news. It's hard to think about how your worldview is so ignorant compared to mine. But I guess ignorance can be bliss