Knockonwood
    Knockonwood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 764

Knockonwood Mon. Plays!!!

Bad Saturday but bounced back on Sunday...............Tonight's game I keep going back and forth on so will be a last minute play.....If playing will try and post by 8:20................Just getting my thread up so I can save time if I play...........

18-11!!!
    $100 player would be plus $4150!!!

Wishing Everyone the Best Knock!

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

What kind of math you doing?

Knockonwood

All 4*!!!

N.O. minus 3!!!
    Game Under 54-!!!

Knock!

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

Ouch.. I took the aints and over before you posted..Didn't think the defense was that bad

Knockonwood

What's so hard to understand about the math??? I've been posting the same way since 2003 but maybe you didn't see my first post.............

I usually bet anywhere from $100 to a $1000 a game............Each star is a $100 bet, 4* play is a $400 bet...........I've hit most of my 10* plays and went 9-4 on Sunday............

The math is very simple If you've been around sports betting for a while.............A 1* play is a $100 bet, 8* is a $800 play...........Any other ???? I'll be glad to answer, been around sports betting for a long time............

Shop hope you have a Good night, I don't watch games I bet unless the Panther's are playing.............Been watching the debate and playing poker right now..................

Everyone have a Good week, Knock!

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1158

Great day yesterday, but dont care how many units you use,but a $100 player plays with a $100. You have over $8,000 in bets yesterday. Yes we know each unit is 100, but when you are betting that much.....well in my math,b$100 player doesnt play 8k in one day. You sound like a scamdicapper, and you're not going to like this next statement, especially when you end all your posts with that stupid Knock!

Knockonwood

Since being here I've bet any where from $100 to a $1000 so I disagree..............It's an easy way of keeping an Honest record which I do..............I average winning around $5,000 per season in all sports.........I'm just another poster who has posted plays since 2003...............

To each his own in what they believe but I'll prove mine unlike most................Sorry you feel that way, Knock!

Halfapointoff

I wish bol to you, but it sounds ridiculous when you say $100 player up over 4,000. Just make sure you say 18-16 $100 player down over 2,000 if that happens, which I hope doesn't. What was your other handle since you been posting since 2003.... I see you join sbr 9 days ago under knock!

Knockonwood

LOL, can tell people who don't know a lot about sports betting............I've used Knockonwood since 2003........I said I loss in baseball for the first time in over 10 years and will bounce back strong next year...................I started the NBA this year 36-3 which is unreal and posted on another site.......I've got guys who have followed my plays for 20 years or more................

Do you care more about how any Wins and Losses or plus money...........I care about plus money myself........................I'll prove myself in time, do you keep a record???? Mine has been posted for 13 years on the net............

I left the site I was posting because we had way different political views about this so called President we have now.......................

I'll always tell it like it is but I'm sure I've forgotten more than you'll ever know.............I'm sorry I have to speak this way but my record has been Honest and will always be...................Knock!

Knockonwood

I also go 12-4 or better on Monday night football so not very happy right now I miscalled both plays tonight............Like I said I have people who follow everything I do, some for the same amount of money, some less and some more...................

The hardest thing for me posting plays is knowing others loss as well............I loss over $4000 n MLB year and yes my losing record was posted every day..........I keep an Honest record Win or lose as you'll see when I post college ball this week but I plan on getting it back this week..........Knock!

Halfapointoff

No, I dont keep a record. But if I had to guess, a penny player would probably be down only 30 cents

Halfapointoff

Sorry for your loss today. You did great yesterday, I am just skeptic on your tone of your posts, seems very advertisement like.

Knockonwood

Every site I've posted at, people never went in other threads unless they had something good to say.............The biggest sports site on the net I quit posting at because it's out of control with people like that............

I make a mistake with a figure sometimes and I Welcome people to correct me.........I even sometimes put plus where should be minus but because I play mostly Dogs and rare will I play Favorites...........

This is just how I post and have for 13 years and no one has ever complained........I'm sorry you don't like my tone and I Thank you for saying Good job and sorry about my loss.......Losing doesn't bother me though because it's part of the game.............

My goal every season in ever sport is to just be plus in every sport.......I'm like 59-7 the past 10 years in all sports but talk is cheap..............My goal this year in the NFL is to Win $40,000, I might only Win a $100 ad that will be fine..............I'm very hard on myself and Expect to win and be the Best Capper there is......................Some call it Cocky but I just call it Confidence, I've been doing this since 1975 when I got in an accident and had to give up sports which I was very Good at....

I also was lucky enough to learn from one of the biggest books in 1975 that would take a $100,000 bet back then..............I learned a lot by just sitting in his office and watching him take bets.........

Anyway I hope to prove to you and anyone else that this guy is for real and Wins season after season.........Like I said talk is cheap but I take sports betting real serious....I hope to be able to help people here but this may not be my new home......I post at one other site as well but would only like t post at just one site..........

I'm up all night probably, I'm playing in a poker tournament and doing pretty good right now......I just play poker for fun, mainly because I suck but sometimes get lucky.........Playing in a tournament now with 667 people but down to 95, pays 81 but just a $2000 tournament........

I understand the ??? and don't mind, I just don't like anyone trying to think I'm trying to con someone.................I can read a con mile away, even on the computer.............

Take Care, Knock! I've always ended everything I say in Knock, it's just my trademark so to speak ) I'm actually surprised no one here knows me here from other sites............

Knockonwood

my key board on my lap top is messed up so hard to type...........Leaves a lot of letters out and crap, guess I need a new one Knock!

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Yeah I seen you around on other sites..like mall etc. Surprised you didn't find this site sooner. Good luck here its a tough crowd.

Knockonwood

Vortexx Thank You Buddy, I Appreciate that Thanks for telling me, I can handle a tough crowd now I know................

I just want people know I'm here to just help people beat the book because very few can..........I know talk is cheap and all I ask is a chance to prove myself......Only 1.8% of people Win at sports betting, it's very hard to do.........

There is a very Good reason most don't post a record, because they lose........Tell me a tout who post record but can make every week seem like they win........If people Won, they would post a record....

Thanks again and have a Good week Knock!