JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Super bowl 51

somethin tells me ... Chiefs vs Panthers.

expect KC to do the same amount of damage they did last season possibly do more if jamaal comes back. The way KC played and ended their season was quite impressive. it almost makes me feel like Alex smith getting picked over aaron rodgers in the draft wasnt as stupid as i once thought. defense could match up with just about anybody..

if the panthers get kelvin back, its over. no one thought they would do anything when he got hurt.. then they went 15-1 lol. once kelvin is 100% and can add that deep threat to carolina's arsenal, hes going to give teams hell

if i could replace the chiefs with another team, it would be pittsburgh. if ben can stay away from injuries.. laveon bell coming back.. if they make some decent defensive pick ups preferably in the secondary, they could be a serious problem

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

<--------
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

JayDr3am
    Handi

cant wait to see what the sleeper teams do also.. like tampa bay.. titans.. jags.. redskins.. raiders.. should be interesting.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by birdman24 View Post
    <--------
    kind of excited to see what oakland does man.. yall have the weapons to compete for that division title

Backspacers
    Backspacers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

Nice write up. However from the reading I've been doing and picking up little hints and comments from owners, it's patriots in afc. Writing is on the wall.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave Backspacers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Backspacers View Post
    Nice write up. However from the reading I've been doing and picking up little hints and comments from owners, it's patriots in afc. Writing is on the wall.

patriots defense is just horrible.. they eventually wear thin, especially against a high powered offense like the giants, pittsburgh, seahawks , kansas city.. patriots secondary is poor.. defensive line is dissipating.. im mentioning alot of bad things about them but they are the still the patriots lol tom brady is still.. tom brady.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I plan on betting on 2 favorites to win the AFC and 2 favorites to win the NFC.
    The teams that threatens my bets are the Chiefs on the AFC side, they kinda remind me of last seasons Broncos because of their defense. And the Seahawks on the NFC side because of their defense as well.

Chiefs vs Seahawks if it's a defensive super bowl again this will ruin my bets. But if it's an offensive super bowl then at least one of my bets should be able to win.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I plan on betting on 2 favorites to win the AFC and 2 favorites to win the NFC.
    The teams that threatens my bets are the Chiefs on the AFC side, they kinda remind me of last seasons Broncos because of their defense. And the Seahawks on the NFC side because of their defense as well.

Chiefs vs Seahawks if it's a defensive super bowl again this will ruin my bets. But if it's an offensive super bowl then at least one of my bets should be able to win.
    this season is going to be DIFFERENT man.. alot of BIG changes going on. choose wisely

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Panthers GB

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Panthers GB
    hmmm..

JayDr3am
    Handi

season schedule comes out in 4 minutes!

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    this season is going to be DIFFERENT man.. alot of BIG changes going on. choose wisely
    Every season is different. I doubt the Panthers will make it back to the super bowl. Look at the trend of super bowl losers. I add that factor every year on my super bowl futures capping.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Every season is different. I doubt the Panthers will make it back to the super bowl. Look at the trend of super bowl losers. I add that factor every year on my super bowl futures capping.
    hey denver did it.. denver got demolished in the superbowl then 2 seasons later came back and won it.. its possible. and by different, i mean you just cant take the favorites of each division and expect them to win. its just not going to happen. especially with the schedule the way they are this season

TheHaus
    TheHaus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Got cardinals steelers superbow +5125

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Houston Texans vs Carolina Panthers

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Houston Texans vs Carolina Panthers
    this is an out there prediction but the texans did get LOADED this season. will be interesting to see what they do