BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Cam Admits That He Ran Away

Cam Newton, Mr. Chicken S**t of the NFL, admitted that he did not go after his last fumble because he was afraid that he may have hurt one of his legs. How typical is this of a Black Man who thinks he is Superman, but runs like a Chicken S**t every time the going gets tough. He let his entire team down. Many of those players may not play in another Superbowl. Did Cam care about them? Someone should kick the crap out of this Chicken S**t loser. Another Obama product.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

Where is your proof. Please provide it pal.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Coward as is most of em' Mama's BOYS!! Weak minded!! See Cam's attitude in his interviews. THAT is what Whitey can't stand about you focks. Pouting lil kunts! It's like i can see Cammy suckin on Mama's tit. What a great few days after the game. He continues to entertain! That's what we pay you for Cam, dance BOY! Get the fock outta my face and take JJ Twatt with ya. He is just as an annoying fock as Cumshot Cam!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Where is your proof. Please provide it pal.
    Do you not have ESPN or cable...pal?

I've defended Newton but the moment he faced adversity this year he acted like a pussy.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Bigdaddy still smarting from his cocksure Carolina call that mushed in his face and is now looking for a scapegoat.

No wonder this poseur rarely submits an opinion outside of -900 chalk on the ML... he gets upskirted when he does.

OP is just another blowhard with a bigmouth and a tiny bankroll.

His account balance is so small, even his penis laughs at it.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Do you not have ESPN or cable...pal?

I've defended Newton but the moment he faced adversity this year he acted like a pussy.
    This year changed my mind a bit on Cam. Am not a fan of all his antics, but being an old F`k, I have learned to ignore the extra sheit
    players do. He played awesome, lead his team, and backed up all his yapping. Good for him.

THEN. First sign of adversity, he folds like a 2 cent napkin. Now we know he is a total FRONTRUNNER.
    How could he not dive for that ball?

squarenfl
    squarenfl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Bigdaddy still smarting from his cocksure Carolina call that mushed in his face and is now looking for a scapegoat.

No wonder this poseur rarely submits an opinion outside of -900 chalk on the ML... he gets upskirted when he does.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

Look who is talking. Another morn who is one of the biggest pieces of caca in here. Your arse is mine boy. You had better find some money for this season because we WILL be making wagers, or you WILL be leaving this forum. Plan on doing a lot of standing you worthless dumb arse because when I start kicking your arse, you are not going to be able to sit down for a long time. You are just another little pu**y hiding behind a computer and mama's apron.