HappyKane
    HappyKane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3999

My mojo algorithm may have found a weakness on the Caronlina side.

The mojo ratings; warm colors & minus signs = not good, cool colors & plus signs = good:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Kw0/edit#gid=2

Scroll all the way down.

Everything is pretty much even across the board, offense, defense, special teams, coaching.

But where Denver have the advantage is their D-Line against Carolina's O-Line which seems to be weak for this particular date. Denver's O-Line looks solid according to their ratings.

Sometimes a team have to experience the pain and distraught of losing the big one before they can become champions. Recent examples are the Kansas City Royals and Seattle Seahawks. Cam Newton have a 12-year window; at this rate he will win one soon. Cam have won on all levels and this is the last tier for champions. On a side note, college sports is different because the window of opportunity is so small.

Strength of schedule: 30th versus 6th. You know which is which. Do not care to discuss who lost to who in or out of conference -- its all about timing -- on a good day any bad team can beat any solid team. And thats what my mojo system relies on -- timing.

Just putting my 2-cents in.

I made a post 2 weeks ago. Final plays:

Denver Broncos +6½ -130
    Under 45

HappyKane
    HappyKane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3999

Denver D-Line versus Carolina O-Line

Matty AU Statty
    Matty AU Statty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

wowza