StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

RIGHT NOW what are your best plays for NFL total wins 2016-17, either side?

Anyone have thoughts? Of course it'll take a prediction of what they'll set the line at as well, but usually it's 11 at the top and 5.5 at the bottom ...

Mr.Goodkat
    Mr.Goodkat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

NFC North

Packers 10.5
    Vikings 9.5
    Bears 7.5
    Lions 5.5

Packers over, vikings under, bears under, lions over

Bump this in 11 months son.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Have you bothered to look at the schedule? The NFC North gets the NFC East and the AFC South. The two worst divisions in their respective conferences. All four of your wagers should be on the overs IF that is the number, but your guestimates are too low for the Pack and Vikings. GB at 11.5 and Minny at 10.5.

Mr.Goodkat
    Mr.Goodkat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Yes sir I have looked at the schedule, and I believe those to be accurate lines. The NFC east and the AFC south are both primed for improvement this year specifically due to the maturation of youth in the AFC south. The NFC north appears to be ready to take a step back. Let me start with the lions losing their biggest dynamic play maker and the uncertainty in the run game. Next, culter is culter, a loss of forte is imminent, and the passing game rests on the shoulders of the unproven rookie white and trait bait/injury prone jeffrey. Also Teddy does not have the weapons around him to sustain his inept passing, plus its hard to imaging APs fountain of youth is still flowing strong, not to mention another year on their D. The packers should keep consistent with the addition of jordy which is basically canceled out by the addition of another 25lbs to lacy this off season. Due to these factors and beating each other up all year I stand by my picks.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Goodkat View Post
    NFC North

Packers 10.5
    Vikings 9.5
    Bears 7.5
    Lions 5.5

Packers over, vikings under, bears under, lions over

Bump this in 11 months son.
    I agree, I think it'll be Packers 10.5 but -130 or -140 ---> I bet it 2 years ago over 10.5 and was +125
    I also agree that Vikings go under

Bears I thought they'd got 7.5 or 8, looked at the schedule again and it's tough
    Lions if that low (don't think so) will go over

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Bears and especially Lions at that number. No way it stays that low.