2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    that false start penalty might have saved your under 44..
    that pi just buried it.. dunno why kc even bothers though, the pace they playing at they might as well take a knee and walk off the field. lol

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

then that pass interfence play just fukked the under once again lol

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by LtDarsh View Post
    love how much time this drive has taken
    classic andy walrus reid. team down 2 scores and they taking their sweet time... lol

JayDr3am
    Handi

that deflection would've been nice of the NFL gods lol

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

what an absolutely stupid call by Billacheat. They are fukking lucky

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    classic andy walrus reid. team down 2 scores and they taking their sweet time... lol
    hey bank, why do you only have 2 betpoints?? lol

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by KidSeoul View Post
    Talkin shiet? Because I simply stated that I don't want to shoot the shiet with someone who doesn't even know what a spread is intended for? Really??

But let me digress and try to elaborate for you. The purpose of the spread is simple and too many people try to read too deeply into it...thereby concluding that it's possibly a predictive indicator. It's simply a number that the books hope will yield a 50/50 wager result. You should know that if the number moves, it's because of the action laid on the spread, or even the ML, is too heavy on one team. And just because the number seems to be so indicative of what the actual results end up being, doesn't mean that we can expect the results to be near the spread all the time, or most of the time, or even part of the time. Whenever the spread in a game ends up being the actual difference at the end of the game, it merely shows possibly two dynamics working correctly - either the oddsmakers were pretty accurate in assessing what would create a 50/50 betting split amongst all wagers on the game and/or if the line is slightly inaccurate, then the betting public wagered knowledgeably and it moved the line closer to where it should be, rather than where the oddsmakers originated it. Thereby, both resulting in a final result that lands very near or right on the spread.

That's it. If I'm wrong, then please explain why and try not to be so rude when doing it.
    everything you said was a little fency but kinda on point.. but you still illuded from telling me how the spread isn't and cant also be considered a predictive indicator.. but its all good i don't even really care.. regardless my readings on the games, units and plays speak for itself. good day sir
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 01-16-16 at 08:00 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

49 & 50 is a lot for this game.. a little too much.. i see AZ being the team to fold in this one or not be as effective.. (we'll see in 45min lol) everyone is counting aaron Greenbay out but i wouldn't be surprise if they control this game in both aspects.. Greebay has some key defensive players back they didn't have when they faced each other the first time.. you remember when AZ folded against Pittsburgh when Landry jones started? i wouldn't flinch an inch if they crashed in a similar fashion... AZ is either really productive, or really shit.. no middle for them.. greenbay and aaron has been here before.. i like the fact aaron is basically being counted out, he'll play with more intensity.. he'll flip the switch in this game and get in the endzone a few times i believe..
    personally laying off the game.. although i am taking a glance at the TT over 20 Greenbay.. looks like a solid play, i don't think Arizona defense will be as "shut down" as people would think.. i think Greenbay will have more success on this trip to Arizona moving the ball and getting in the endzone.. rather its garbage time scoring or if they are controlling the game.. that's the beauty of being on the TT.. doesn't matter who wins or loses. that's my take on it, don't know if ima put the pick in stone but it is a strong lean..
    right on the head. wish i would've took my lean.. GB should score atleast 21. sheesh laweece..

First ... 2345