Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Justice for Chip Kelly

I said earlier in the year this loser would be cursed for falsely playing up and then cutting god's QB (Tim Tebow).

Looks like I'm right. Serves the bum right.

Now if god could only send a little justice in the middle-east. It would be nice if Mr. Putin, could send that piece of shit Erdogan a present just in time for Christmas! Blatant terrorism support from Turkey going be interesting to see what happens in the coming weeks.

I'm a Canadian, so my opinion might not be that valid, but I honestly think you guys need a Putin of your own, considering how much of a laughing stock the USA has been since Bush/Obummer took office. Trump 2016.

Happy American Thanksgiving to the neighbors down south.

barry cougar
    barry cougar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16200

So cowboys?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Very astute observation......mmm wait nevermind didn't Denver go to a SB year after shipping this clown? Then after Pats kicked him to curb they win a SB shortly after. Nice try though Jesus fanboy

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

I love it..him n.his big ego are out.of here

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Chip and Tebow actually have something in common though like many off the "gimmick" tree from college. They did very well in kid ball and fell flat on their asses in the big show after 5 min of success.