GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Week 9: Packers Large

-150 on the ML....Huge

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Why? Carolina's legit and GB's shaky on the road against good teams even when they're "on".

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Panthers! Easiest game on the board.

GT21Megatron

Panthers gonna get cooked. Haven't beaten a team over .500 this year. Have played Bortles, Winston, Mcgown, Mallett, Sam Crapford, hurt Luck in the pouring rain, and Russell Wilson. Good luck playing the Panthers against the best team in the NFC....lmao

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by goldust View Post
    Why? Carolina's legit and GB's shaky on the road against good teams even when they're "on".
    Why is Carolina legit? Please explain this?

GT21Megatron

Panthers 32nd in Total offense. Panthers defense isn't the Broncos. Panthers score with Rodgers? Fuk no. Give me a break

dmncnlou

You sound stupid. If you're so confident lay the points! Why moneyline?! You know what the phuck is up.

goldust

7-0...they've beaten Seattle on the road and handled business against others. That's enough for me. We're not talking GB against Carolina in the playoffs - we're talking regular season. I'd take GB in the playoffs, regardless of venue. That said, not betting this game.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    You sound stupid. If you're so confident lay the points! Why moneyline?! You know what the phuck is up.
    Call me whatever the fuk you want small time. My money, my play....This is a huge play Sunday....make sure your bitch ass is back here come 430 Sunday
    Points Awarded:

Notorious_Donk gave GT21Megatron 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

The only thing holding me back from going large is the fact its in Carolina. I'm definitely on the Pack but haven't decided total units yet.

As for Carolina bettors... watch yourself verrrry carefully betting against Rodgers/McCarthy after a loss.

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Call me whatever the fuk you want small time. My money, my play....This is a huge play Sunday....make sure your bitch ass is back here come 430 Sunday
    Hah getttt em

goldust

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    The only thing holding me back from going large is the fact its in Carolina. I'm definitely on the Pack but haven't decided total units yet.

As for Carolina bettors... watch yourself verrrry carefully betting against Rodgers/McCarthy after a loss.
    I'm sure many think Carolina can repeat what the Broncos did - not a chance. GB just hasn't looked that great over the past month - hard to back them as a road favorite against an undefeated team. Of course, I'm a hypocrite because I bet GB @ Denver.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Tough one really I agree Mega the Carolina schedule has been soft overall and have not faced much far as Qb/offense goes. Team is real deal no doubt and that defense is legit but overall not good as the record looks. Goldust brought it up but worth noting Pack struggles are for real. This gm vs Denver was not a mirage or outta the blue. Fact is the offense is beat up and have not looked good in weeks. I said going into the bye after escaping with a win barely nobody needs a break more than GB right now. Certainly didn't show up on either side really Sunday night and much harder to trust them on road vs tough physical team.

dmncnlou

I'll be here bitch! To tell your dumb country ass I told you so.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Tough one really I agree Mega the Carolina schedule has been soft overall and have not faced much far as Qb/offense goes. Team is real deal no doubt and that defense is legit but overall not good as the record looks. Goldust brought it up but worth noting Pack struggles are for real. This gm vs Denver was not a mirage or outta the blue. Fact is the offense is beat up and have not looked good in weeks. I said going into the bye after escaping with a win barely nobody needs a break more than GB right now. Certainly didn't show up on either side really Sunday night and much harder to trust them on road vs tough physical team.
    Packers 27-13

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    I'll be here bitch! To tell your dumb country ass I told you so.
    Just make sure you bring your homer ass back here little boy

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Seems like you are very confident with this Packers pick....

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Why is Carolina legit? Please explain this?
    Bold statement after giving up that lead in the 4th quarter last night..

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

post your ticket please GT21Megatron

Twiz
    Twiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

Packers 27-13
    Pack offense will get back on track but how are they holding carolina to 13...

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Yes yes yes!!

goldust

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    Pack offense will get back on track but how are they holding carolina to 13...
    Not sure why this is a point of contention. If you back Carolina, you're betting on their defense more so. Their offense is nothing special.

Notorious_Donk

I'm sure many think Carolina can repeat what the Broncos did - not a chance. GB just hasn't looked that great over the past month - hard to back them as a road favorite against an undefeated team. Of course, I'm a hypocrite because I bet GB @ Denver.
    A huge part of Green Bay's struggles stems from Eddie Lacy. Everybody immediately blames the QB when something goes wrong (see Rodgers, Peyton, Kaepernick, Romo, etc), but the Packers have not been a threat to run the ball since week 1. Lacy has only two TDs and has not went over 100 yards in a game all year.

This is the week I believe Lacy can get back on track if he is healthy. Carolina has a good defense but they are only ranked 17th against the run. Maybe Starks is the one to have another 100-yard game like he did against SD, but the run game needs to step up in order to help out the MVP.

RavensFan2k3

A huge part of Green Bay's struggles stems from Eddie Lacy. Everybody immediately blames the QB when something goes wrong (see Rodgers, Peyton, Kaepernick, Romo, etc), but the Packers have not been a threat to run the ball since week 1. Lacy has only two TDs and has not went over 100 yards in a game all year.

This is the week I believe Lacy can get back on track if he is healthy. Carolina has a good defense but they are only ranked 17th against the run. Maybe Starks is the one to have another 100-yard game like he did against SD, but the run game needs to step up in order to help out the MVP.
    What struggles?

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Panthers gonna get cooked. Haven't beaten a team over .500 this year. Have played Bortles, Winston, Mcgown, Mallett, Sam Crapford, hurt Luck in the pouring rain, and Russell Wilson. Good luck playing the Panthers against the best team in the NFC....lmao
    Not saying I disagree with the play but atleast use better logic than this...packers only win over a winning team is the 4-3 Rams...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

GB won't lose 2 in a row, and this is a conference game. The Bronco's didn't much matter, they are AFC and will have no bearing in any tie breakers.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=RavensFan2k3;24757713]What struggles?[/QUOTE]

I know right. They lose one game and they are doomed. LOL.

Notorious_Donk

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    What struggles?
    Haha from a Packer fan, these are struggles. But we are used to seeing 30-40 points a game from this team and a great balance of run and pass.

Rodgers was leading rusher against Rams with 39 yards. Lacy was leading rusher against Broncos with 38 yards. This needs to change and you know damn well McCarthy is aware of it.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Haha from a Packer fan, these are struggles. But we are used to seeing 30-40 points a game from this team and a great balance of run and pass.

Rodgers was leading rusher against Rams with 39 yards. Lacy was leading rusher against Broncos with 38 yards. This needs to change and you know damn well McCarthy is aware of it.
    Tom Brady was the leading rusher for the Pat's two games ago, in think he had 17 yards. LOL. but true.

Notorious_Donk

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Tom Brady was the leading rusher for the Pat's two games ago, in think he had 17 yards. LOL. but true.
    Lol the Pats have one of the strangest strategies in the league IMO. One week they hammer carries to Blount and the next week he barely sees the field. Then they get guys like Dion Lewis, Jonas Gray, etc that come out of no where and produce.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol the Pats have one of the strangest strategies in the league IMO. One week they hammer carries to Blount and the next week he barely sees the field. Then they get guys like Dion Lewis, Jonas Gray, etc that come out of no where and produce.
    They dumped Jonas Gray, I forget who plays for now, but it isn't Belichick. Yeah, they game plan different than a lot of guys. each game is a new "battle" for them, and they always try to exploit the opponents weaknesses. If Tom has to throw 55 times so be it. Sometimes they start with Dion, that "little jitterbug", then hammed them with "Blount Force Trauma."

goldust

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Not saying I disagree with the play but atleast use better logic than this...packers only win over a winning team is the 4-3 Rams...
    Rams might be better than Carolina.

RavensFan2k3

Rams might be better than Carolina.
    Ok, no

goldust

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Ok, no
    Don't see why not. I'd take STL on a neutral field.

Notorious_Donk

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    They dumped Jonas Gray, I forget who plays for now, but it isn't Belichick. Yeah, they game plan different than a lot of guys. each game is a new "battle" for them, and they always try to exploit the opponents weaknesses. If Tom has to throw 55 times so be it. Sometimes they start with Dion, that "little jitterbug", then hammed them with "Blount Force Trauma."
    Gray went down south to Miami. I saw him chirpin with Patriots players last week.

12 Last