POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Week 5 early leans

Colts minus whatever - As long as Mallett is the starter, they're an auto fade for me.

Chargers -3 - Late night west coast game for a team starting Michael Vick? Great, I'll take whoever they're playing in that spot.

Saints +4.5 - Saints team has a pulse and Philly still looks broken.

Falcons -7.5 - Still think the Falcons aren't getting enough love. Washington's overvalued win over Philly last week also helps us.

Bengals -3 - Cincy at home vs an overvalued team with no offensive line.

Niners +7 - Just when everyone thinks the Giants are good, they'll prove they aren't.

Tampa -3 - I feel like they've been getting closer, despite the scores.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Colts season is shot if they don't win, the other 6 might be a perfect card, but the week is young and more research needs to be done!

jaxjonesdrew32
    jaxjonesdrew32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Calling it now. Someone could fade this card and have a profitable week

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by jaxjonesdrew32 View Post
    Calling it now. Someone could fade this card and have a profitable week
    Pump the brakes. It's not a card, it's a discussion about games that look good on Tuesday morning.

With that said, what don't you like?

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

how was/is Washington's win over Philly overvalued? Every sucker on this board that lost money backing Philly didn't bother to analyze that game last week. Washington's front seven is very much improved and they sacked Bradford 5 times. (I'm not saying they can stop ATL IN ATL (that won't happen) but it's not their defense that loses games for them (it's more on lousy coaching & a marginal QB in Cousins).

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Colts minus whatever - As long as Mallett is the starter, they're an auto fade for me.

Chargers -3 - Late night west coast game for a team starting Michael Vick? Great, I'll take whoever they're playing in that spot.

Falcons -7.5 - Still think the Falcons aren't getting enough love. Washington's overvalued win over Philly last week also helps us.

Niners +7 - Just when everyone thinks the Giants are good, they'll prove they aren't.

So early, still looks good for discussion. Thinking about the Patriots game and Denver at their archrival Oakland, who is showing some signs of life, your thought's on those two???? Appreciate it.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

I change my mind on tampa..., i'll take the jags, this team has been a bottom feeder for a long time and is hungry

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

houston
    chiefs
    cincy
    raiders
    cowboys
    ravens

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Mind if I throw my leans in here as well?

TB -2.5
    Third straight road game for the Jags. As some of you know, I have been betting this trend for almost 20 years. This hit 75% last season. I may have pushed a season here and there on this trend, but every season I mark down these games as soon as the schedule is released. It’s an auto play for me.

CHI +10
    This one irks me a bit. How on earth is KC favored by double digits? They only team they have beaten this year was Houston in Week 1? Even if KC wins, I just don’t see them blowing out anyone. They are going to have to prove to me that they can even win before I even think about laying 10 points. Furthermore, Chicago’s 3 losses were to GB, SEA, and AZ. KC is nowhere in the same category of those teams.

NE -9
    Looks like 95% of the bets at this point are on the Pats, and rightfully so. We all know BB’s record after a BYE. 15 days to prep for a depleted Dallas team just smells like a blowout to me. Weeden and company is supposed to keep up with the offensive output of a rested, well prepared Patriots team? I might tease this one if it goes to 10. Maybe.

DEN -5
    Carr is the real deal and as a Raider fan, I would like nothing more than this to be his coming out party and tear up some Peyton Manning ass. Carr actually is performing better than Manning in just about every category including QBR. The crowd will be pumped up for this game, but we are easily quieted down once we fall behind. I’ve been at the games so I know.

That being said, Raider defense is soft and will be exploited. Denver has a solid defense and an all-around good team. Raiders are still trying to figure things out. Manning has not lost to the Raiders since 2001 and I doubt things change this coming Sunday.
    Last edited by WWCD; 10-06-15 at 05:02 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Colts season is shot if they don't win, the other 6 might be a perfect card, but the week is young and more research needs to be done!
    indeed it does

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

that colts, 49ers, and that buccaneers pick worries me.. but really like the saints & bengals game. id be on those 2 games if i didn't already have both my feet in week 5.

but GL on your action big dog!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

surprised no one talking zona. cant believe i get them laying less than a fg to another scrub team from the north. bears 1st now this, lmao. square me the fukk up and love the fact it not a early start and love that cards lost last week. coaching disparity worth more than 3 points here, caldwell a moron facing one of best coaches in league. give me a break this line several points short.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    surprised no one talking zona. cant believe i get them laying less than a fg to another scrub team from the north. bears 1st now this, lmao. square me the fukk up and love the fact it not a early start and love that cards lost last week. coaching disparity worth more than 3 points here, caldwell a moron facing one of best coaches in league. give me a break this line several points short.
    Something scares me there, no clue why. I'll probably be on them but something stinks.

2daBank

Something scares me there, no clue why. I'll probably be on them but something stinks.
    no doubt but they been so wrong with this team, i thought same thing bout bears gm and luckily i ignored that feeling. doing same here, if it loses so be it.

Sherfire
    Sherfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I hear ya, I'm a lil worried about this one. But then again, you don't have to be good to beat the niners.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Mind if I throw my leans in here as well?

TB -2.5
    Third straight road game for the Jags. As some of you know, I have been betting this trend for almost 20 years. This hit 75% last season. I may have pushed a season here and there on this trend, but every season I mark down these games as soon as the schedule is released. It’s an auto play for me.

CHI +10
    This one irks me a bit. How on earth is KC favored by double digits? They only team they have beaten this year was Houston in Week 1? Even if KC wins, I just don’t see them blowing out anyone. They are going to have to prove to me that they can even win before I even think about laying 10 points. Furthermore, Chicago’s 3 losses were to GB, SEA, and AZ. KC is nowhere in the same category of those teams.

NE -9
    Looks like 95% of the bets at this point are on the Pats, and rightfully so. We all know BB’s record after a BYE. 15 days to prep for a depleted Dallas team just smells like a blowout to me. Weeden and company is supposed to keep up with the offensive output of a rested, well prepared Patriots team? I might tease this one if it goes to 10. Maybe.

DEN -5
    Carr is the real deal and as a Raider fan, I would like nothing more than this to be his coming out party and tear up some Peyton Manning ass. Carr actually is performing better than Manning in just about every category including QBR. The crowd will be pumped up for this game, but we are easily quieted down once we fall behind. I’ve been at the games so I know.

That being said, Raider defense is soft and will be exploited. Denver has a solid defense and an all-around good team. Raiders are still trying to figure things out. Manning has not lost to the Raiders since 2001 and I doubt things change this coming Sunday.

I totally deserve a cookie for this gem.

Easily the finest post I have ever made here at SBR.
    Points Awarded:

POOLSIDE gave WWCD 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ryermkd, JayDr3am, and KspecialD

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    like stealing
    Points Awarded:

WWCD gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.