House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by SportsGEEEEK View Post
    Dallas wasn't even favored in the game last night. Seattle is favored by 10+. So I wouldn't compare last night to tonight, at all. Yes, Seattle looked bad against the Bears but, they can with that defense. Regardless, of how slow they started, they got the job done & covered the spread. I see the same tonight. Just my view.
    Might wanna check those glasses GEEEk its messing up your view , that game went just the way I said it would .... nothing but winners here son

House

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Thats very possible , truth is the Seahawks have looked pretty bad on offense also and NO MARSHAWN < against the Bears in the Dome 6-0 at half ? ended up being 20-0 ? a returned kickoff was 7 of those . I think we know the better team is the Seahawks but so was Dallas when they played a 0-3 team last night .... Im not looking for a Lions win , Im looking for a cover and 10.5 is what it is .... GL Geeeek
    Seahawks offence is exactly what I thought it would be

House

Seattle should've lost the game GEEEK ...Chancellor saved them... but 10.5 points was plenty lol

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by merlin888 View Post
    detroit moneywline
    you were down right robbed man. penetrate it and move on to the next week

House

I took the Lions + 10.5 tonight guys , also got them in a 12 point 5 team teaser with a bunch of college football thru the week and on Sat . Also have the Seahawks in a 4 team ML parlay Alt Win ,Packers win ,Wash win , just need Seattle ml .... lots of action tonight . GL guys
    everyone of them WINNERS last night ... if that fumble doesn't happen and the Lions score and win I lose my Seattle ml parlay but the football Gods were watching lol .... Detroit + 10.5 WINNER . Detroit +22.5 1st leg in a teaser WINNER .... Seattle ML parlay with Atl, Packers,and Wash WINNER ..... Have a great week

House

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    you were down right robbed man. penetrate it and move on to the next week
    heartbreaker without a doubt ...Detroit ML almost made Vegas rich lol

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

heartbreaker without a doubt ...Detroit ML almost made Vegas rich lol