House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Big 3rd down ..... Get em Cards

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Stop your whining. Stop trying to blame others for your stupid wagers. Man up little boy. What do you have riding on this game. $5.00? Anything at all. Guys who blame the refs for their losses are LOSERS!!! BIG TIME LOSERS!!! They are also whimps.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

House

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Stop your whining. Stop trying to blame others for your stupid wagers. Man up little boy. What do you have riding on this game. $5.00? Anything at all. Guys who blame the refs for their losses are LOSERS!!! BIG TIME LOSERS!!! They are also whimps.
    A bitchboy .... I put a little more than $5 on a game lol And I was just saying that the officiating is horrible , I don't even have money on the Cards lol Just noticing some real bad calls .... kick rocks

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

insane fix on this rams game though for real.

House

Bigdaddy is a FuKing Homo lol

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Big daddy is a loser know all. Guy constantly posts how rest of us are fuggin morons but he never loses apparently. And yes there is corruption in some games if big daddy is the Vegas whale he claims then this should be common knowledge. If not then sorry to burst ur bubble their BD but this shit is not always on up and up its a business wannabe smart guy.

House

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Big daddy is a loser know all. Guy constantly posts how rest of us are fuggin morons but he never loses apparently. And yes there is corruption in some games if big daddy is the Vegas whale he claims then this should be common knowledge. If not then sorry to burst ur bubble their BD but this shit is not always on up and up its a business wannabe smart guy.
    I see what you are saying lol the guys lonely and sad as fukc lol Its obvious

House

From looking at your threads you're a fukcing loser and everyone hates you on this forum .... Mr Popular I see lol Nice work Big Momma

eaglesfan15
    eaglesfan15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

It's f'ing ridiculous the amount of flags this year. Even on plays with No flag/Little contact players are whining and throwing their hands everywhere begging for a flag same with qb's and coaches. Refs have been changing the game all season this year, just have to look at it and adjust.

If it stays at this rate we may as well just run those 7v7 scrimmages we used to do playing in high school lol.
    Last edited by eaglesfan15; 10-27-15 at 01:43 PM.

House

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan15 View Post
    It's penetrating ridiculous the amount of flags this year. Even on plays with No flag/Little contact players are whining and throwing their hands everywhere begging for a flag same with qb's and coaches. Refs have been changing the game all season this year, just have to look at it and adjust.

If it stays at this rate we may as well just run those 7v7 scrimmages we used to do playing in high school lol.
    Horrible calls every game , head scratchers ... the refs are controlling a lot of shit imo ... killing drives with bad calls , missing calls ... even the replay has failed < I mean how do you look at shit from 5 different camera views and still get it wrong lol .. its always been this way though , just getting worse ..and Refs get talked into PI so easy it drives me nuts lol

eaglesfan15

PI easily has to be the worst part lol. Although in my opinion I'd say it's more making drives instead of killing them this year.

House

PI easily has to be the worst part lol. Although in my opinion I'd say it's more making drives instead of killing them this year.
    PI's will do that ... but crazy ass holding calls that dont even exist were brought up last night by Gruden ... stopped two Ravens drives

eaglesfan15

I won't complain about that as Cards were the last leg for me of a several unit teaser lol. Off note though Cards are a terrible 5-2 team in my
    Opinion. Already ruined a few tickets of mine this year and last night I barely escaped I felt like at the -2.

House

I won't complain about that as Cards were the last leg for me of a several unit teaser lol. Off note though Cards are a terrible 5-2 team in my
    Opinion. Already ruined a few tickets of mine this year and last night I barely escaped I felt like at the -2.
    Thats what Ive been trying to say .... Thats why I put a little on the ml also last night ? Why not lol The +10 was a freebee ... Cards beat the Lions , Bears and 49ers < lost to the Rams and Steelers ...thats a soft schedule without a doubt

eaglesfan15

Yeah idk if I would of done ML but without the tease I definitely would of played the Ravens. The more they lose like this the more and more I like to bet them against the spread the next week.

Atlanta is another weak team with a good record. Broncos as well, Carolina has a great D but I could see certain teams shutting the O down.

House

Yeah idk if I would of done ML but without the tease I definitely would of played the Ravens. The more they lose like this the more and more I like to bet them against the spread the next week.

Atlanta is another weak team with a good record. Broncos as well, Carolina has a great D but I could see certain teams shutting the O down.
    agreed ...the ml was a long shot but thats gambling and seeing that the Ravens had lost all those games in the fourth by less than 5 said they had a shot ..5 points is one score > I'll put money on a hungry team in this situation like you said ..gonna do it next week vs the Chargers probably also .. Broncos are lucky > Chiefs gave away a game > They could've lost to the Ravens first game and the Lions were down by 2 going into the 4th ...Oak lost by 6 on a pick 6 .... Vikings had them tied up in the forth ..Cleveland lost in overtime ... Broncos are lucky but thats about to end ...Carolina is a old school type a team with a bang em up run game , control the clock kinda team ... I think teams with a good run defense and a good offense can get them but I like how they are playing .

eaglesfan15

I think Carolina is good don't get me wrong just don't think they should be undefeated at this point. Broncos offense is sloppy and their Defense that is great but without offensive production their going to start getting beat in these closer games.

Broncos defense can't save them all year. I'm definitely thinking about the Ravens ML or spread this weekend.

House

I think Carolina is good don't get me wrong just don't think they should be undefeated at this point. Broncos offense is sloppy and their Defense that is great but without offensive production their going to start getting beat in these closer games.

Broncos defense can't save them all year. I'm definitely thinking about the Ravens ML or spread this weekend.
    Broncos lose Sunday and Im on the Ravens already at home ...