Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Super Bowl Contenders are dropping like flies.....

With major injuries to super bowl contending teams like Dallas with Romo and now Pittsburgh with Big Ben, the field is getting narrower...or opening the door for new contenders. Can we really call the Colts a superbowl contender after what we've seen the first 3 games? What an atrocious o line and secondary defense they have so I say the Colts are not a threat. Seattle off to a rough start. Who's left and how can we grab value on the remaining teams. I only see Arizona and Green Bay as real contenders in the NFC right now.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Go take a look at Atlantas schedule. They could easily get a 2 seed the way things are playing out.

CallMeMrOMac
    CallMeMrOMac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Green Bay, Seattle, New England, and Kansas City (if they don't trip on their own feet) are the only realistic SB contenders.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

How can you call a Chiefs team that can't stretch the field and throw the ball to gain chunk yardage on a consistent bases a super bowl contender? If you think Alex Smith can lead a team into the super bowl and beat a New England or Denver with an equally good defense you are seeing things that I am not.

Kaboomba
    Kaboomba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1123

With Big Ben only being out 4 weeks, I'd say Pittsburgh is definitely still a contender

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Folks, I'm bumping this thread because it looks like my team, the New England Patriots are no longer Super Bowl contenders, thanks to major injuries to offensive weapons like Danny Amendola, Jules Edelman, and Deion Lewis. Brady is runnning out of bullets fast, and there is no way they win it now. Even if they make it undefeated they have to get at least two of those guys back for a chance to beat the NFC champions. That being said now the Patriots are significantly weakened, Im making a case for the winner of the Super Bowl to come out of the NFC. Arizona is the best bet for me. Another one bites the dust. Patriots are out of players and out of time.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Folks, I'm bumping this thread because it looks like my team, the New England Patriots are no longer Super Bowl contenders, thanks to major injuries to offensive weapons like Danny Amendola, Jules Edelman, and Deion Lewis. Brady is runnning out of bullets fast, and there is no way they win it now. Even if they make it undefeated they have to get at least two of those guys back for a chance to beat the NFC champions. That being said now the Patriots are significantly weakened, Im making a case for the winner of the Super Bowl to come out of the NFC. Arizona is the best bet for me. Another one bites the dust. Patriots are out of players and out of time.
    Nice jinx post. Pats could toss you and I in at wr and te and they're still a ten win team.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

this dude just said the Colts. lmao.

JameisBrady

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeMrOMac View Post
    Green Bay, Seattle, New England, and Kansas City (if they don't trip on their own feet) are the only realistic SB contenders.

I'd take the Giants to win the super bowl over all of those teams. Seattle isn't even remotely close to being a contender. In short, you're stupid.

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12457

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    the New England Patriots are no longer Super Bowl contenders.
    not sure if serious

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    I'd take the Giants to win the super bowl over all of those teams. Seattle isn't even remotely close to being a contender. In short, you're stupid.
    Seattle is a team that everyone else is hoping doesn't make the playoffs. Very physical team with a defense. If they can get their o line playing at a serviceable level (gigantic if, I know), they're scary for anyone. This team is good. Much better than their record. They've been winning in the fourth quarter of every single game they've played this year.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Seattle's offense is a liability. Without home field advantage, there is no way they would get past Carolina, Arizona, the Giants, or any other NFC team in the playoffs. You have to move the ball down the field eventually. The only team they crush these days is the 49ers. LMAO at Seattle over rated has been contenders. Team is out of contention already. Watch what happens this Sunday when they play another team that gets big chunks of yardage in the Steelers. Pittsburgh wins outright.
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 11-26-15 at 03:06 AM.

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

New England/Carolina Super Bowl

cpay
    cpay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

AGREED ...repeated 2003 yeah

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6967

Panthers fans would be pissed.... like DAMN IT we are back in a SB and here we are facing this Brady guy again... 12 years later

Where is Jake Delhomey

JameisBrady

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Seattle is a team that everyone else is hoping doesn't make the playoffs. Very physical team with a defense. If they can get their o line playing at a serviceable level (gigantic if, I know), they're scary for anyone. This team is good. Much better than their record. They've been winning in the fourth quarter of every single game they've played this year.
    uh, so what? it's a 4 quarter game

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Another one bites the dust and it's Gronk. Pats are out.