Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Karma will visit the Patriots this season... all kinds of new leaks...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

When it all comes out how crooked Bill Belicheck is, he won't be in the Hall.

Belichick is an insult to sportsmanship.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

i totally agree.. nothing worse than him making out with his daughter..

but i mean something else.. bad sh•t is going to come to the Pats.. freak injuries.. accidents.. etc..

the Football Gods Will Speak

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

No. THe bad karma will come on R. Goddell and his pack of goons and shitty lawyers. This is what you get for

messing with the greatest quarterback and genuis coach of our time.....not to mention one unstoppable tightend.

You see Rattz, people get bad karma when they hurt or kill others but they also get bad luck...when they suck and make bad decisions like Roger and company. Brady and Patriots have nothing coming to them because they are competent and smart at what they do and will continue to do so.

Brady in your face every week!
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 09-11-15 at 03:43 AM.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

Why not just lay the points and buy the hook and be happy pal. Witness greatness and make profit.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

What's up now Ratzz? Patriots dominating week after week! Brady in your face every week!! Blowout after blowout!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

As a Raider fan can someone please pass that b.s. "cheater " 5-0 karma more our way??? Think I speak for fans of every team in league. Ratzz fuggin biggest dumbass as ever

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Brady rushing for a touchdown today, Priceless!! It just doesn't get any better......

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Don't you know Barnes "cheaters" never win according to Ratzz? Despite fact probably 90% of all athletes who ever won anything or even played for that matter had cheaters or guys who pushed rules on their squad? It's a travesty what Brady has been accused of to hell with that guy! Lol

Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

I've never wished injury on a player but if something happened to Brady I would stand and cheer. It would also be nice to see a player fly out of bounds and take both of Bellichek's knees out. They are cheaters and everyone knows it. The only ones that deny it our Patriots fans. They will have a * by all of their games.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Willy I'm not a Pats fan by any means Oak Raiders here baby all day!! Not a dumbass either though this "cheating" thing been going on in sports since Christ was on a cross whatever they played back then lol. Media has fun with this stuff and reels in suckerfish like Ratzz in record ##. Don't be a suckerfish and pretend it doesn't happen cause if it were your Team things be different! I'm not gonna be a fukking a moron by choice and just acknowledge this has always been part or gm. A Rodgers and J Rice just for starters openly admitted they break or test rules rules you think it ends there??? Let me sell ya some must have beach property in Iowa! I'm giving this ocean view land away at 1k per acre!!wanna buy? Lol

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Quote Originally Posted by Willysmagic View Post
    I've never wished injury on a player but if something happened to Brady I would stand and cheer. It would also be nice to see a player fly out of bounds and take both of Bellichek's knees out. They are cheaters and everyone knows it. The only ones that deny it our Patriots fans. They will have a * by all of their games.
    Your an idiot for saying this sh*t and I'm no Fan of any team.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post

If you believe in Karma, that is why the Pats win..because of shit sticks like the one above

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

If you believe in Karma, that is why the Pats win..because of shit sticks like the one above @Willy

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by Willysmagic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post

If you believe in Karma, that is why the Pats win..because of shit sticks like the one above @Willy

YES, they will have an (*) It will stand for the Best of All Time.

<br>

<br>