trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10373

Falcons Debut New Head Coach - Dan Quinn ; Advantage ?

Actually took the time to look over some stats for the Titans @ Flacons. Dan Quinn, new head coach for the Falcons will be making his debut. No stats available for Quinn As a coach so I took a look at the Seahawks performances over the past few pre-seasons and was rather impressed, especially by their performances at home. Quinn comes in as a defensive minded coach so I expect to see some effort here on what has been the Achilles heel of the Falcons on the Defensive side. Seattle has a good track record of trying to set a tone in the pre-season and Quinn seems like a no bullshit type of coach. On the other side I looked at Whisenhunt teams a the way back to Arizona and as coordinator in Pittsburgh. All have a tendency to coast through the pre-season. Rookie quarterback starting in Mariota, along with Mettenberger and Whitehurst closing out. I have no idea what to expect here from Mariota, but I know Mettemberger is an interception machine and Whitehurst represents a great Jesus of Nazareth rather than an actual NFL quarterback. Meanwhile TJ Yates is serviceable enough to keep a lead through the 3rd quarter. No idea about the Renfree character who is Falcons 3rd stringer.

Falcons 1half ml

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Titans ML (Full Game). New coach for Atlanta but veteran team and biggest position battle (running back) won't be evaluated tonight with Freeman and Coleman both out. Tennessee will probably leave its starters in longer in Mariota debut.

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Titans ML (Full Game). New coach for Atlanta but veteran team and biggest position battle (running back) won't be evaluated tonight with Freeman and Coleman both out. Tennessee will probably leave its starters in longer in Mariota debut.
    That's why I went with 1st half only. Honestly though I can see this new coach pushing his team throughout the game.

trobin31

Name:  SA-SI-Swmsuit-Happy-GIF-05-compressor.gif
Views: 44
Size:  217.7 KB