aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

DOLPHINS SHOULD*NOT SIGN Ryan Tannehill* TO LONG TERN CONTACT

I AM A DOLPHINS FAN SINCE THE MARINO YEARS AND I AM STILL STICKING WITH MY TEAM (ALL OF YOU CAN STOP LAUGHING NOW) BUT AS A TRUE FISH FAN I THINK THE DOLPHINS HOLD OFF SIGNING TANNEHILL TO A LONG TERM CONTRACT....THE REASON DREW BREES WILL BE AVAILABLE BY 2016 2017....MARK MY WORDS BREES WILL BE DONE IN NEW ORLEANS ..AND THE DOLPHINS ARE DOING A GOOD JOB AT ACQUIRING WHAT IS NEEDED RIGHT NOW TO TAKE THE TEAM TO THE SUPERBOWL BY 2016 OR 2017

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS GENTS *CHIME IN*

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Drew Brees will be on the tail end of his career in 2 years. The Dolphins need a young QB who can grow with the rest of the team. The jury is still out on Tannehill. They need go give him a coach, an offensive line, and a running game before they give up on him.

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Agree OTL even though Brees was destined for Miami in the begining of his career he'll most likely end his playing days in NO.
    Tannehill just cannot throw deep + accuracy when he does attempt to throw deep.
    Now with Wallace gone, he has zero excuses - if he wants the big $$$ he has to perform this coming season.
    They got that kid Stills so as OTL wrote - the jury is still out on Tanney.

Dam I miss the corruption every week - Sept can't come soon enough..............

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

John Deere
    Beer Time !!!!!
    John Deere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5844

What about caps lock?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

With a better team around him, Tannehill could look like Dalton. That's the best the Dolphins can hope for right now.

Dolphins need an old fashioned smash mouth coach to toughen them up in the trenches, they are way too soft.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: aston

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Tannehill doesn't have the touch. Going back to last week...all those incomplete four down throws into the endzone against the Bills follow by the loobs yesterday shows he has no touch. No arm strength either. Time to move on and redo that position.

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

Step one done Philbin got fired

Now what about Tannehill and Suh plus that Quarter Billion $$$ tied to those bums

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by TheMartian View Post
    Step one done Philbin got fired

Now what about Tannehill and Suh plus that Quarter Billion $$$ tied to those bums
    Dolphins are married to Tannehill and Suh for the foreseeable future. The next coach has to be able to win with them.

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    With a better team around him, Tannehill could look like Dalton. That's the best the Dolphins can hope for right now.

Dolphins need an old fashioned smash mouth coach to toughen them up in the trenches, they are way too soft.

Hope your right as its very hard being a Dolphins fan right now... But through thick and thin

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by aston View Post
    Hope your right as its very hard being a Dolphins fan right now... But through thick and thin
    At first glance, I like Dan Campbell as the interim HC. He's young but at least he's blocked someone at the NFL level.