packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Micheal Strahan said that play was stupid,and he knows his Football.

bkny2cnc
    Update your status
    bkny2cnc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1403

Bottom line,Lynch could not represent the NFL as Superbowl MVP
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: face, and Luckycharms2012

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I think Belichick must read SBR.....

"There has been a lot of criticism that I don't think is anywhere close to being deserved or founded," Belichick said Tuesday during his weekly appearance on sports radio WEEI in Boston. "That football team is very good, very well-coached, and Pete does a great job.
    "Malcolm and Brandon [Browner], on that particular play, just made a great play. I think the criticism they've gotten for the game is totally out of line and by a lot of people who I don't think are anywhere near even qualified to be commenting on it."
    In English...

Always defend the hand that feeds you, no matter what the costs are.....

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

2 interesting stats: lynch was only 1 for 5 in scoring tds from the one yard line this season before the super bowl. Also 109 passes were thrown this yr from the 1 yd line and not a single one was intercepted.....until the super bowl. The pats were just meant to win it lmao

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Why do people keep bringing up the Lynch stat, that's not a good argument for rationalizing a pass especially when Carroll said they were gonna run on the next two downs anyway.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

what is funny is all the guys who got talked into thinking that asinine play was a good move never seem to say anything about the play would have only gained a half yard and would not have even been a touchdown. So you guys who have been sucked into thinking that was a great play what would have been your next play? The same play and hope maybe it gains a yard this time? I seen the Seahawks in that position a lot and they run a boot leg with Wilson having the option to throw. If u are gonna pass there that is what u do. NOt some ridiculous slant where everyone and their mother is bunched up on the line and praying ur guy catches it while praying nobody tips the ball from ur five nine quarterback. If Wilson tried to do a cartwheel and didn't make it im sure these same jackoff would have been talked into what a great play that was. I guess with three time outs and the ball on the fifty those two bombs he threw were great plays also. One almost picked off and the other a fluke catch.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    In English...

Always defend the hand that feeds you, no matter what the costs are.....
    Couldn't have said it better. That is how it works in this country. Why this country is so fuked up and why politicians help the biggest donors and fuk the rest of the hundreds of millions..

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Turfgrass
    Turfgrass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Carroll's Phone
    Attachment 77895

That's awesome...

First ... 78910