daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Tom Brady has the sniffles

per rotoworld...

Tom Brady has dealt with a cold for the last few days but never missed practice.

Tommy has a case of the sniffles and will also have to use a fully inflated football against the Seahawks Sunday. We're not sure how he'll survive these dual obstacles.
    Points Awarded:

McDabs gave daneblazer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz, and McDabs

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

non-sense

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

This is a huge game for the Pats; if they lose, they'll be more widely-viewed as a team that can't win it all without cheating and maybe rightfully so.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    This is a huge game for the Pats; if they lose, they'll be more widely-viewed as a team that can't win it all without cheating and maybe rightfully so.
    This is the NFL, a 1 lb drop in air pressure doesn't make or break games just like it wouldnt in college, highschool, or pick-up football...execution in all 3 phases of the game and good situational football is infinitely more important. They will always be known as the best game-plan team and the definition of consistency within today's NFL..

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    This is the NFL, a 1 lb drop in air pressure doesn't make or break games just like it wouldnt in college, highschool, or pick-up football...execution in all 3 phases of the game and good situational football is infinitely more important. They will always be known as the best game-plan team and the definition of consistency within today's NFL..
    hey clown, get a life and quit trying to defend these penetrating cheaters...damn shame noone will ever give your team, coach or QB anything but an asterisk..penetrate off moron

BeanTownClown88

So how did they cheat? You realize how silly you would look if the NFL exonerates them? You would look like a jealous pussy shit bag.

But maybe you are that dumb ass who everyone can tell shit to and you believe it..lets face it, you are going to hate no matter what..but at least take off your thong when you wanna talk..Pats going to their 6th SB with this Coach and QB tandem and are the greatest in the game today..now please come back at me with more garbage that has 0% facts so that I can see how much of a pussy moron you really are
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 44 Mag, tunaguitar76, and Capybara

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    per rotoworld...

Tom Brady has dealt with a cold for the last few days but never missed practice.

Tommy has a case of the sniffles and will also have to use a fully inflated football against the Seahawks Sunday. We're not sure how he'll survive these dual obstacles.
    i think it's unfair that the NFL is now making Tom Brady use standard balls now in the Superbowl.
    He's been using under inflated ball ALL season, and is now used to them..

it's too short notice, NFL should have to submit request for Tom to use standard balls at least 30 Days in advance.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    per rotoworld...

I had the sniffles a week ago, fine now. Actually I usually feel stronger after I've had the sniffles and then recovered. So this should help him. Handicap accordingly.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

is that why the line moved?

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Will you give him a pass because of his cold?? It seems that's what you're trying to do in this post is assure yourself that the Seahawks can beat them because of these issues. Don't get so mad bro. You sound like Tommy with the sniffles.

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

i talked to him last week and told him to stop using blow before going down on giselle. some of these guys never learn

BeanTownClown88

If that was really the case, you have the adjustment a little wrong..Since under inflated balls caused Brady to throw for under 50% and interceptions, giving him an inflated ball would prompt the NFL to award the opposing team another 14 points as Brady is too lethal with a properly inflated football

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol. what an IDIOT.

the Patriots will ALWAYS BE KNOWN FOR THE LEAST HONEST AND MOST CROOKED METHOD OF PLAY
    in the HISTORY OF THE NFL. Period.

End of Story.

the Legacy of the Belichik and Brady will be those of Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens.

No Hall of Fame for either, the NFL can't allow it, and the election committee won't vote them
    in, because it appear then that 'cheating' is encouraged.

BeanTownClown88

Thanks for again not providing a stat or any factual info again...What would you say if the Pats were exonerated from any wrong doing? Would you still post that or would you change your tune? Serious question, just wondering.

Calling someone an idiot who has real info and then contributing all your senseless fodder over and over again makes you look like the..idiot..In your life time you will never see a QB make 6 or 7 SB's..sorry

JAKEPEAVY21

So how did they cheat? You realize how silly you would look if the NFL exonerates them? You would look like a jealous pussy shit bag.

But maybe you are that dumb ass who everyone can tell shit to and you believe it..lets face it, you are going to hate no matter what..but at least take off your thong when you wanna talk..Pats going to their 6th SB with this Coach and QB tandem and are the greatest in the game today..now please come back at me with more garbage that has 0% facts so that I can see how much of a pussy moron you really are
    not nearly as dumb as you look turning a blind eye to everything your teams does to bend/cheat the system...good day halfwit

BeanTownClown88

I'm doing everything but turning the blind eye, you are doing the ultimate wrong and making a judgement based on the court of public opinion..I'm waiting for some facts, anything at all that says the Pats put a air pump into the balls after the ref signed off on them and removed air.

Just like all the articles titled "I dont believe Bill" or "I dont Believe Tom" you are just flexing your bias little opinion and doing nothing to make a case. If you went to court with that being your main point, you would lose your case 100% of the time.

And please tell me you aren't so naive, if you even support a NFL franchise, that you're team hasn't once tried to gain an edge by doing something in the gray area of the rule-book..If you honestly think that..you are nittier than the nitwit that you think I am..

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

beating the sniffles will only make him stronger

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    not nearly as dumb as you look turning a blind eye to everything your teams does to bend/cheat the system...good day halfwit
    How are you any different? You are criticizing the team and coming to a conclusion without any proof or facts.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    lol. what an IDIOT.

the Patriots will ALWAYS BE KNOWN FOR THE LEAST HONEST AND MOST CROOKED METHOD OF PLAY

End of Story.

the Legacy of the Belichik and Brady will be those of Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens.

No Hall of Fame for either, the NFL can't allow it, and the election committee won't vote them
    The RAIDERS were always the biggest cheaters of all time, thing is, they bragged about it.

BeanTownClown88

Wait until someone tells Ratz that John Madden was not only a video game personality but an actual coach too..he's going to flip

z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

poor ting....

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Theres lots of crying in this thread by grown men.

Crying over other grown men playing a game.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Pats are cheaters and will be known as cheaters. NFL ?? You serious , Kraft and Goodell are good friends and was over Kraft's house watching the Pats blowout. They also covered up Spygate. Pat fans have their rosé colored glasses and their own views and then their is the real world were most people live.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz, and new era

BeanTownClown88

Welp..I guess that's it..Looks like in a few years Gillette stadium will be boarded up, resembling the final scene from the book, "The Lorax"

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

lol. what an IDIOT.

End of Story.

hey man could you use more colors? I dont have the attention span to read the whole thing

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    hey man could you use more colors? I dont have the attention span to read the whole thing

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Wait until someone tells Ratz that John Madden was not only a video game personality but an actual coach too..he's going to flip
    Is he deceased yet ???

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

i think it's unfair that the NFL is now making Tom Brady use standard balls now in the Superbowl.
    He's been using under inflated ball ALL season, and is now used to them..

it's too short notice, NFL should have to submit request for Tom to use standard balls at least 30 Days in advance.
    Rat's are everywhere. LOL.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

I have the sniffles too.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

If you went to court with that being your main point, you would lose your case 100% of the time.
    If it went to court, it would be proven that 11 of 12 game balls were significantly deflated (roughly 15% of air removed) from official inspection time @ 2 hours previous.

Then it would be demonstrated that over the past 5 seasons the Patriots are literally off the chart when compared to the other 31 teams when measuring # of offensive plays per fumbles lost.

Then the court would invite an expert witness who would then testify that those stats are virtually impossible in everyday play and that there would have to be either a different technique used by the Patriots in holding the football (no) or that there was a unique constant (in this case a deflated ball) involved when the Patriots had the ball on offense that was not present when the other 31 teams had the ball.

Verdict: CHEATING CONFIRMED.

Sentence: PROBABLY NOTHING BUT THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AN NFL OWNER (KRAFT) AND A COMMISH (ROGER GOODELL) ARE BUTT-BUDDIES.

But don't try telling us anything different, pal.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    The RAIDERS were always the biggest cheaters of all time, thing is, they bragged about it.
    Gamesmanship and outright cheating - two very different things.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    How are you any different? You are criticizing the team and coming to a conclusion without any proof or facts.
    there is a history of cheating and foul play with them there homeboy..guilty until proven innocent with them based on past history and that is how the majority feel obviously..

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Respect a team more when they can admit they did wrong

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    If it went to court, it would be proven that 11 of 12 game balls were significantly deflated (roughly 15% of air removed) from official inspection time @ 2 hours previous.

Then it would be demonstrated that over the past 5 seasons the Patriots are literally off the chart when compared to the other 31 teams when measuring # of offensive plays per fumbles lost.

Then the court would invite an expert witness who would then testify that those stats are virtually impossible in everyday play and that there would have to be either a different technique used by the Patriots in holding the football (no) or that there was a unique constant (in this case a deflated ball) involved when the Patriots had the ball on offense that was not present when the other 31 teams had the ball.

Verdict: CHEATING CONFIRMED.

Sentence: PROBABLY NOTHING BUT THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AN NFL OWNER (KRAFT) AND A COMMISH (ROGER GOODELL) ARE BUTT-BUDDIES.

But don't try telling us anything different, pal.
    Are you a lawyer? Maybe you should consider going to law school

or or maybe just leave the verdict and the fact checking for the league

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

lol such drama with all these stories

12 Last