Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patriots being investigated for cheating yet again: Deflated Balls

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/deflate...ry?id=28322679

Belichik just can't seem to play a straight game... no matter how hard he tries..

but i don't think he tries.

in fact, i think he tries to devise scams and cheat strategies intentionally.
    derives pleasure from it.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    in fact, i think he tries to devise scams and cheat strategies intentionally..
    100%

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

im a firm believer in "if you aint cheating, you aint trying" philosophy.. smart move, impressive the way they shut down luck whether they deflated the balls or not. dont get me wrong indy severely flawed but i didnt think they would be held to 7 points, and refs did all the heavy lifting on that drive, 1 good throw by luck and a bunch of bs penalties on 3rd downs..

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

Thats why i love him and always bet the pats at home, str8 cash homie

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/deflate...ry?id=28322679

Belichik just can't seem to play a straight game... no matter how hard he tries..

but i don't think he tries.

in fact, i think he tries to devise scams and cheat strategies intentionally.
    derives pleasure from it.

Is that why they won 45-7??? Hey, who handles the ball after every single play??? Answer: the officials, they must have been in on it as well. Funny also how the story came from an Indy sports writer.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Is that why they won 45-7??? Hey, who handles the ball after every single play??? Answer: the officials, they must have been in on it as well. Funny also how the story came from an Indy sports writer.
    embrace your teams rep as cheaters buddy, wear that shit like a badge of honor. that why they the best team this century because they willing to go the extra mile. anyone crying bout it just mad they didnt think of these things 1st..

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

The story is garbage.

Climate changes hot/cold (inside stadium building / outside freezing) temps can slightly deflate things.

Fact.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    im a firm believer in "if you aint cheating, you aint trying" philosophy.. smart move, impressive the way they shut down luck whether they deflated the balls or not. dont get me wrong indy severely flawed but i didnt think they would be held to 7 points, and refs did all the heavy lifting on that drive, 1 good throw by luck and a bunch of bs penalties on 3rd downs..
    this is stupid.

cheating is only acceptable if everyone else around you is doing it, and there simply is no other way to win.

Belichik huge history of cheating. i do not know another coach in any other sport that has his reputation for dishonest play.

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    No shit right? Like i said many times before luck gets stage fright when he plays the patriots , I mean he always throws pick 6's and has never beat brady , On top of that he always man up and kisses brady's ass

Ratzz

Officials removed balls several times during the game to test them.

that never happens.

once in a blue moon, a ball might seem off.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

this is stupid.

cheating is only acceptable if everyone else around you is doing it, and there simply is no other way to win.

Belichik huge history of cheating. i do not know another coach in any other sport that has his reputation for dishonest play.
    They all do it, it just depends on who gets caught. LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    embrace your teams rep as cheaters buddy, wear that shit like a badge of honor. that why they the best team this century because they willing to go the extra mile. anyone crying bout it just mad they didnt think of these things 1st..
    Hard to tell what side you are on ??? Does it even matter today???