GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    What is it with the Colts and great QBs but shit/soft defenses and O-lines?

Been this way for Peyton's whole career there and looks to continue now with Luck

Anyone actually watch the Colts alot this season? Their O-line was atrocious....Couldn't open up anything in the run game and pass protection was non existent at times.... Luck is one tough SOB with the way he got killed every game

Good WRs/TEs and Luck and little else but it's worth a flyer

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Again, WTF are you thinking.

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

I put down a small wager on Colts +4500 as well at beginning of playoffs. Is it worth it to try and start hedging that already with Broncos this week? Or wait until they get to AFC Champ game and then it would be worth it to hedge?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    I put down a small wager on Colts +4500 as well at beginning of playoffs. Is it worth it to try and start hedging that already with Broncos this week? Or wait until they get to AFC Champ game and then it would be worth it to hedge?
    Hedging out on futures early is a waste. You may as well have just bet them ML to win their first game......seriously. You hedge this early makes ZERO sense and you will end up with nothing.

Ride it to the end.....if you want to hedge in the SB because you don't like the matchup for them....then that is a different story.

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Hedging out on futures early is a waste. You may as well have just bet them ML to win their first game......seriously. You hedge this early makes ZERO sense and you will end up with nothing.

Ride it to the end.....if you want to hedge in the SB because you don't like the matchup for them....then that is a different story.
    I know that's what I'm trying to figure out right now. I mean, a $20 bet to win $900 I feel like I could at least throw down $150 on the Broncos ML for almost a free shot, you know?

It goes both ways. I do nothing and I lose a $20 bet, who cares, or they advance and I start to hedge with Pats/Colts. Or, I just throw down some money on the ML for broncos and guarantee some sort of a profit/value in the long run because Colts are already down to +2200 to win it all.

I'll probably just let it ride, but it does seem like that +4500 was way too high and that's why I did it, and now being down to +2200 I feel like I need to take advantage of it somehow by hedging. Whatever, go Colts.

PS I got a much smaller bankroll than you D2D. You gotta realize that haha. I'm still in law school so a $70 profit is something I'd be very happy with, get my gambling bankroll up and up, I'm looking to squeeze whatever value I can outta this future now that it's past the first leg and already at 2x the value of what it is now.
    Last edited by gregmav1; 01-09-15 at 02:02 AM.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Just like when Manning was with the Colts, it took several seasons of for the Colts to build up that offensive line and defensive line.
    Colts are not ready to win the super bowl until many seasons from now.

First 12