Milanboy
    Milanboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Lions Failed 2pt Conversion

I'll preface this by admitting I'm a lions fan. I will admit that they were outplayed by the packers and that this call did not affect the outcome of the game. But did anyone think it was a little weird that the 2pt conversion was called good on the field and then reversed? There has to be indisputable evidence to overturn a call. They never showed a replay after the reversal was announced. Just seems a little odd when the game was Lions +9 and overturning that call put the pack up by 10.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

I had GB at -7.5, 8, 8.5 and 9. He was down before the goal line.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

I had lions at 8.5 and 9.5 . The refs called the books and the bookies said no good.

Milanboy

Quote Originally Posted by jimminn View Post
    I had lions at 8.5 and 9.5 . The refs called the books and the bookies said no good.
    That's what I thought.

Also, not surprised the guy who won all of his bets as a result of the call, agrees with it.

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

It was good period and I made money with GB -9.5

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

didnt bet this gm, i thought he was in..

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

I was on GB. It felt like every call that Packers needed to cover they got. Suh has a negative karma along with entire Detroit team. I doubt they will get many calls in Dallas next week.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

It seems to me these games are all scripted . No scoring in first half Sooo I jump on the unders at halftime and presto with have a shootout in the second half. I guess the best bet would be to bet the under first half and the over 2nd half. I was close to having a very good day until they took away those 2 points.

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

i had the packers in a parlay and thought he got in. was hating life and to my surprise

Milanboy

well I'm glad some people on both sides of the bet felt that he got in. I was starting to feel like I was taking crazy pills and was worried everyone would think I was wearing my tin foil hat. As far as Lions having bad karma, I've been watching them come up with unique ways of losing for years, so nothing surprises me. They have had a few breaks actually go their way this year and many lions fans are hoping that bad voodoo may be on its way out. Or maybe they're just setting us up for a more severe soul crushing than normal....

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Milanboy View Post
    well I'm glad some people on both sides of the bet felt that he got in. I was starting to feel like I was taking crazy pills and was worried everyone would think I was wearing my tin foil hat. As far as Lions having bad karma, I've been watching them come up with unique ways of losing for years, so nothing surprises me. They have had a few breaks actually go their way this year and many lions fans are hoping that bad voodoo may be on its way out. Or maybe they're just setting us up for a more severe soul crushing than normal....
    sorry he wasn't in-it was the right call-I have it on my PVR his lower body is touching the ground the ball isn't breaking the plane-he surges in after-All scoring plays are reviewed-nothing out of the ordinary

ilovelady

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    sorry he wasn't in-it was the right call-I have it on my PVR his lower body is touching the ground the ball isn't breaking the plane-he surges in after-All scoring plays are reviewed-nothing out of the ordinary
    oh cool cause i thought i got a gift there. in the slowmo it looked like he got in or at the least the call would stand

Cosbytherapist
    Cosbytherapist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

You guys are idiots. If you knew the seriousness and all the crap officials had to g through you wouldn't be so stupid to say stuff like "Vegas called it in"

ilovelady

Quote Originally Posted by Cosbytherapist View Post
    You guys are idiots. If you knew the seriousness and all the crap officials had to g through you wouldn't be so stupid to say stuff like "Vegas called it in"
    shut up pussy. ive seen a million plays where its clear on the replay what the right call is and they still get it wrong. Lets not forget the seahawk packer game

Milanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Cosbytherapist View Post
    says the guy who joined the site yesterday and by the number of posts has clearly been running his mouth since arriving.

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

It would be naive to think there is no rigged match in NFL.
    Just watch St Louis @ Seattle, how the hell did the Rams win 1st half? The hawks scored 0 point which didn't happen since 2011 it's not a problem in itself but anyone watching, didn't you notice a big difference at the very beginning on second half? Come on it was like a different team entered the field.