greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

why is kc still favor

With alex smith out they are still favoring.. even with smith i dont see them beating chargers. Especially when chargers need this one badly.

Ant2nv
    Ant2nv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

The whole league is watching this game, impacts alot of teams...prob best to avoid it, fix might be in!!
    Houston might sneek in hahaha

Cosbytherapist
    Cosbytherapist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I'm a Chargers fan. We have no running back, no Keenan Allen, best linebacker hurt, Rivers playing on heart and guts alone, and we're on our 8th center. Not to mention, Chase is better than the guy who throws 2yard passes every play and will likely throw an actual TD pass to a receiver.

I'm on KC but if they lose then my Chargers are in

bkny2cnc
    Update your status
    bkny2cnc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1403

Quote Originally Posted by Cosbytherapist View Post
    I'm a Chargers fan. We have no running back, no Keenan Allen, best linebacker hurt, Rivers playing on heart and guts alone, and we're on our 8th center. Not to mention, Chase is better than the guy who throws 2yard passes every play and will likely throw an actual TD pass to a receiver.

Paying and Praying for your Chargers to get in

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Actually agree with Cosby here. Smith is a nice gm manager who will dink and dunk all day but there pass gm is nothing special and his loss a bit overrated. Expect a heavy dose of run gm and that pop gun offense won't look much different cause that's Reid for ya too. On flipside getting after the QB and pass d is strength on that side. Look for Rivers to be running for his life at times today and hopefully presses and throws a couple to red team. Think KC pulls this out they need it just as much for their 1 and done post season hopes.

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    With alex smith out they are still favoring.. even with smith i dont see them beating chargers. Especially when chargers need this one badly.
    Line is coming down on almost every book. Probably be a PK or SD -1 by game time. It's really a coin flip game. J. Charles is listed as questionable too. This game has huge implications on many teams as someone pointed out. I think if you did not grab this game when SD was +3 you may have missed your window.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Line is coming down on almost every book. Probably be a PK or SD -1 by game time. It's really a coin flip game. J. Charles is listed as questionable too. This game has huge implications on many teams as someone pointed out. I think if you did not grab this game when SD was +3 you may have missed your window.
    Kniles Davis is more then Capable

dumdum214
    dumdum214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

spread back up to 2.5 on my book

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

You're on KC? Well I hope you win your bet lol

inv group
    Update your status
    inv group's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 845

I live in KC and I have to say that the Chiefs offense is pathetic. They will be lucky to score 17 points. I took SD just on the fact that KC is so bad on offense and it is a MUST-WIN for SD.

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

its a flip

Cosbytherapist

Quote Originally Posted by inv group View Post
    I live in KC and I have to say that the Chiefs offense is pathetic. They will be lucky to score 17 points. I took SD just on the fact that KC is so bad on offense and it is a MUST-WIN for SD.
    Lol at both of us fading our home teams. One of us has to win

inv group
    Update your status

Lol at both of us fading our home teams. One of us has to win
    Lol,hopefully me.!!!! GL

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

KC moved back to -3....Charles is active. KC is so tough at home....personally skip this one for me but if I had to pick it looks like KC is the good bet...maybe grab it or by a .5 pt to -2.5.

Shocked
    Shocked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1661

I'll take Rivers hurt over chase anyday.

wildemu
    wildemu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1574

this is crazy that in the end, alex smith is worth no points.

inv group
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    this is crazy that in the end, alex smith is worth no points.
    kinda says something about Smith.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

@GG player ...Good god been telling forum for weeks KC is NOT that tough at home. They have a meaningless sound barrier record who cares?!? So a bunch of fat drunk rednecks can scream loud that's impressive. Truth is going back 5+ seasons they are well below .500 at home. Used to be a very tough place to play but so was Nola for quite awhile. I live in area and on KC but home field is not a big reason why.

wildemu

Quote Originally Posted by inv group View Post
    kinda says something about Smith.
    yea, but there should still be at least a 3 point dent with chase daniel at the helm.

Despite all the noise, it is daniel vs. rivers and who wouldn't take that matchup. This game smells like s h i t but I always get them wrong when I reverse jinx them. Think Chargers are still the play but the line scares me.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

If Diego wins today I believe it's 3 straight at Arrowhead. Cannot beat Donks there since Peyton arrived, and 09-11 seasons I believe it was my pathetic Raiders won 5 straight there. When you struggle that much to win home vs div opponents you can throw out a huge home field edge angle. Get em Queefs

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Alex Smith doesn't win game for the Chiefs....their defense and Jamaal Charles do. I think the line is saying simply Chase Daniel can't be any worse than Alex Smith. Smith has not played well at all lately for KC. They may actually play better with Daniel.

Cosbytherapist

Alex Smith can't complete a pass over 5 yards. Daniel is healthy, young, and a run threat.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

SD players dropping like flies.

wildemu

this was a strange game. Chargers had numerous opportunities to cover this spread but that offensive line failed them badly. Then the called-back touchdown which was really questionable.

Not sure what the large money backers on the chiefs saw in this team, but they won. Chiefs were coasting for two and a half quarters on offense.

Shocked
    Shocked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1661

A lot of missed calls at the end...