Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Latest word out of Indy

Local radio says the Colts are leaning towards sitting TY Hilton on Sunday. Even if Hilton doesn't play I could see a motivated Colts team giving Dallas trouble with Luck's mobility and Fleener/Allen causing trouble at TE. The thing is...I just don't see Indy being extremely motivated for this one? They're really only playing for the 3 or 4 seed which doesn't really matter? Whoever is at RB for Dallas is going to having a lot of running room

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas needs one more win to clinch their division and they're probably not going to get it in Green Bay in Week 17, so you have to think they're going to play this game hard. Indy has been completely run over by the top tier QBs they've faced this year in Peyton/Roethlisberger/Brady.

The 3/4 could matter depending on who is in 5/6. I think Pitt wins out and steals the division from Cincy, bumping the Bengals to 6.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Dallas needs one more win to clinch their division and they're probably not going to get it in Green Bay in Week 17, so you have to think they're going to play this game hard. Indy has been completely run over by the top tier QBs they've faced this year in Peyton/Roethlisberger/Brady.

The 3/4 could matter depending on who is in 5/6. I think Pitt wins out and steals the division from Cincy, bumping the Bengals to 6.
    Dallas doesn't lay GB week 17 --

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

If TY plays I am all over Indy +3, going to be watching closely. Dallas has not been good at home, Luck even with 3 turnovers for TDs in last two games has still won both. He needs TY for this game, if he plays Indy is going to shred that secondary

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    Dallas doesn't lay GB week 17 --
    I misread the schedule. Still no reason to believe that Indy will be able to stop Romo anymore than they stopped the others. The home game is still an ideal spot for them to clinch rather than have to do it in the final weekend.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I misread the schedule. Still no reason to believe that Indy will be able to stop Romo anymore than they stopped the others. The home game is still an ideal spot for them to clinch rather than have to do it in the final weekend.
    I don't disagree & Indy on the road is no great shakes either--

yankees10
    yankees10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Dallas needs philly to lose tomorrow otherwise they need to win out

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Ind ml +130

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Dallas can't clinch with a win

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Indy really doesn't have much to play for. They are pretty much going to get the #3 or #4 seed. Dallas will definitely be able to run, but even without Hilton Luck should be able to throw all over Dallas. Keep an eye on Vontae Davis, he is questionable, arguably the best cb in the game right now.

I'm hoping Murray sits as I have Randle on my fantasy team playing the the championship this week.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    If TY plays I am all over Indy +3, going to be watching closely. Dallas has not been good at home, Luck even with 3 turnovers for TDs in last two games has still won both. He needs TY for this game, if he plays Indy is going to shred that secondary
    think i like dal either way in what outta be a shootout. of more interest to me than actually betting this one tho is that if ty sits really like moncreef and allen in daily fantasy gms...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Indy really doesn't have much to play for. They are pretty much going to get the #3 or #4 seed. Dallas will definitely be able to run, but even without Hilton Luck should be able to throw all over Dallas. Keep an eye on Vontae Davis, he is questionable, arguably the best cb in the game right now.

I'm hoping Murray sits as I have Randle on my fantasy team playing the the championship this week.
    even if he does play i would think randle is still valuable this week as surely he gets a expended role. think on 10 touches randle could easily bust 1 and have a solid day.. if davis out i really like dal as dez will abuse whoever else and the line good enough they shouldnt be able to get away with bringing the house to mask the secondary like they did vs browns a few weeks ago..

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Which team clinching? Colts already did and dallas can't clinch with a win. Really Wish ty was playing, I have cowboys not to makeplayoffs at -240

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Dallas can't clinch with a win
    They do with a win and a Philly loss.

I'd take the over in this game