LethalPicks
    LethalPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4490

Detroit + 7.5 - Best play this week!

If you did your home work, you know exactly why this is the best pick of the week. There is a key aspect of capping the point spread, which majority on sbr forum always seems to neglect. The answer is right front of you, you just gotta dig deeper!

This is going to be one of those f up games, where big teams fall. so, either skip this game or bet det 7.5+.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

lol! Well you are picking the shittiest road team to come upset the top team in the NFL..7.5 is alot..but so was 9pts laid down to the Bears and we saw how that one turned out..honestly this pats team prefers to play a Luck or Stafford over a Alex Smith since Stafford is good for 2 or 3 turn overs. Have a feeling youll be back at half time posting some Beg for Mercy emoti's

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

on back to back road games ? going from west coast to east coast .... nope this is a bad spot for them ... they lose by 20

LethalPicks
    LethalPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4490

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    lol! Well you are picking the shittiest road team to come upset the top team in the NFL..7.5 is alot..but so was 9pts laid down to the Bears and we saw how that one turned out..honestly this pats team prefers to play a Luck or Stafford over a Alex Smith since Stafford is good for 2 or 3 turn overs. Have a feeling youll be back at half time posting some Beg for Mercy emoti's
    I love the shittiest teams that present value. Diamonds are found in coal mines, who would have thought?

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    on back to back road games ? going from west coast to east coast .... nope this is a bad spot for them ... they lose by 20
    There's a stat out there somewhere regarding betting on the 2nd straight game after they lose the 1st. I believe it ranged from 54% to 60% ATS since 2006. Just throwing that out there.

Regardless, I'm on Pats -7

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by LethalPicks View Post
    I love the shittiest teams that present value. Diamonds are found in coal mines, who would have thought?
    This is the NFL, week 12. Not some mine in Africa. Nice analogy. GL.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by LethalPicks View Post
    If you did your home work, you know exactly why this is the best pick of the week. There is a key aspect of capping the point spread, which majority on sbr forum always seems to neglect. The answer is right front of you, you just gotta dig deeper!

This is going to be one of those f up games, where big teams fall. so, either skip this game or bet det 7.5+.
    What happened?