riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Roethlisberger and Brady this weekend

Roethlisberger is 18-1 all time vs the Browns.
    Brady is 22-2 all time vs the Bills.

Douchebag parlay? Why not?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Both lose this week.

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

I like the Browns and Patriots a lot. Steelers are not as good as years prior and Browns are probably the better team, plus at home.

Pats hitting their stride slowly but surely, they win handedly

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Buffalo is not an easy stadium to win in. If I remember correctly, Pats really struggled there last season. Needed a last minute drive and last second fg to win by two or something. Too lazy to check but that sounds accurate.

It's so funny. The Pats go into hostile Kansas City as favorites and get blown out. The whole world talks about how it's over for them. End of an era. Next week, the undefeated world beater Bengals are favorites in New England and the whole world bets Cincy. Pats blow them out. All is well in New England. Then, the following week the Pats go into hostile Kansas City Buffalo as favorites and they'll of course whoop the Bills.

Uh huh, because the Bills make a habit of getting trounced at home. It's not like they have arguably the best running back combo in the league, just upgraded the quarterback, have a solid defense, and have one of the better home field advantages in professional football. It's not like they just beat the Lions on the road, in the fast track, as seven point underdogs. It's not like, aside from the Cincy game, the Pats have looked questionable. It's not like the Pats barely beat the worst team in the league at home just a few weeks ago.

Patriots roll here because why? Because they're the Patriots?

You'd take the Pats -9 at home over Buffalo IN A PARLAY???

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Buffalo is not an easy stadium to win in. If I remember correctly, Pats really struggled there last season. Needed a last minute drive and last second fg to win by two or something. Too lazy to check but that sounds accurate.

It's so funny. The Pats go into hostile Kansas City as favorites and get blown out. The whole world talks about how it's over for them. End of an era. Next week, the undefeated world beater Bengals are favorites in New England and the whole world bets Cincy. Pats blow them out. All is well in New England. Then, the following week the Pats go into hostile Kansas City Buffalo as favorites and they'll of course whoop the Bills.

Uh huh, because the Bills make a habit of getting trounced at home. It's not like they have arguably the best running back combo in the league, just upgraded the quarterback, have a solid defense, and have one of the better home field advantages in professional football. It's not like they just beat the Lions on the road, in the fast track, as seven point underdogs. It's not like, aside from the Cincy game, the Pats have looked questionable. It's not like the Pats barely beat the worst team in the league at home just a few weeks ago.

Patriots roll here because why? Because they're the Patriots?

You'd take the Pats -9 at home over Buffalo IN A PARLAY???
    bills had them dead to rights as 10 point dogs to open last season. they pissed the gm away and pats pulled it out by 2 i believe. thinkit fair to say bills have improved before the qb move and prob even more so now. hard to say the same for the pats. this gonna be a tough ass gm. i think low scoring most likely. ppl see pats whip the over hyped bungals and all a sudden they think this offense is back, well it not and pats were one of the easiest bets to make in some time last week. that was just as much bout the bungals and situation as anything tho. bills defense is really good, their only real weakness isnt even a issue here as pats lack the personnel to exploit it.. pats would def be better served to continue with 2 te's and a power run gm but bills aint some team they just gonna bully around like they did a burfect-less bungal team not ready for prime time..

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Bills always play the Pats tough, take Bills in a teaser +10 for an easy win

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Kyle Orten got game.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Roethlisberger is 18-1 all time vs the Browns.
    Brady is 22-2 all time vs the Bills.

Douchebag parlay? Why not?
    I don't know riff??? The Pat's are still so up & down, hard to get a handle on them. People say they blew out Cincy, did they ??? Let's not forget they kicked 5 field goals, 5 !!! That's a lot of points to leave on the field. Three of those were in the "Red Zone" at the 1, 5 and 17 yard line, not exactly killing someone. They also score a defensive TD. Buffalo always plays them tough, especially at home. I guess if we broke this down to a baseball score it would have been Pats win 6-2. Poor analogy, maybe. BOL in your wager. Probably a pass on this for me. Oh yes, maybe the Bills want to show their new owner something, just a thought.