NYCwiseguy
    NYCwiseguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

nfl refs call 29 illegal contact penalities in 2wks

only 54 were called all last season

Wow ive seen way too many clean hard hits on qb's n wr's bein called illegal

horsecollar penalty was a joke in colts game

time 4 penalty review to correct a inept officaiating or r they on the take ?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

they are doing exactly what the nfl wants, extending drives to increase scoring in this fantasy football world.. the product been trending this way for some time and isnt going back to the way it was as the masses want points, the sponsors want what the masses want, and the nfl wants the sponsors happy.. guess it partly my fault cause i love me some fantasy fb as much as the next guy and have really gotten into daily salary leagues the last year, only difference is i would still love it if defense was still allowed and scoring suffered..

the funny thing about mon night was the luck pick was pass interference in any era going back to mid/late 80s yet somehow that was a no call?

NYCwiseguy
    NYCwiseguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    they are doing exactly what the nfl wants, extending drives to increase scoring in this fantasy football world.. the product been trending this way for some time and isnt going back to the way it was as the masses want points, the sponsors want what the masses want, and the nfl wants the sponsors happy.. guess it partly my fault cause i love me some fantasy fb as much as the next guy and have really gotten into daily salary leagues the last year, only difference is i would still love it if defense was still allowed and scoring suffered..

the funny thing about mon night was the luck pick was pass interference in any era going back to mid/late 80s yet somehow that was a no call?
    yes i agree no call was crooked nfl refs place bets too it will all come out soon just like nba refs

nfl has become a league w alot of players committing dirty crimes off field w lite penaltys n hard on field excessive penalites wtf the world is upside down