Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

TWO teams GUARANTEED to win SU

Seattle over San Diego

My team are the Chargers and I'm a big die-hard fan but looking ahead to week 3, Denver at Seattle, there's no way in hell the NFL will allow the both teams to come in with a loss prior to their match next week.

Denver over Kansas City

Regardless of Denver's opponent, KC just happens to be the opposing team, but theres absolutely no way in hell they lose to KC before facing Seattle next week. Literally is a gimmie as it gets. No upset here.

I want to max out the ML parlay of these two teams. Any thoughts?

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

thoughts are SD is much more likely to win than you think.

CookiMonster
    CookiMonster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

No such thing as a guaranteed pick

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Diehard "fans" who bet against their own team. LOL.
    Dumb.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

DEN is my survivor pick this week, so I tend to agree. I'm taking SD to cover, but SEA will find a way to win.

jerrykroc
    jerrykroc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I'm taking SD to cover, but SEA will find a way to win.
    Meh….If team covers, it will win 80 % of time.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by jerrykroc View Post
    Prove it.

Unwritten Law

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Diehard "fans" who bet against their own team. LOL.
    Dumb.
    At least I'm not going to be biased and say my team will always win. In the end, when it's all said and done, I'd rather still win my bet. GL to you!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    At least I'm not going to be biased and say my team will always win. In the end, when it's all said and done, I'd rather still win my bet. GL to you!
    Lol that means you're not a fan, buddy.
    Bet against your team? You're not a diehard anything, just a degenerate loser.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by jerrykroc View Post
    80%? How'd you get that exact number? If that's true, you should bet the ML every time and never bother with points.

pdidier14
    pdidier14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks good to me
    Points Awarded:

pinnerpsk gave pdidier14 300 Betpoint(s) for this post.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Don't see how Donks lose s/u they always score 30+ at home. Anyone really think Kansas Shitty gonna score 30+ which is what it takes to win that gm? Seattle better team obviously but let's not also forget they had long week, Dolts on short week also has not been mentioned. Kind of a tough gm and I know Hags can be a little flat on the road at times but I think Diego keeps it close and likely covers anyway but Seattle wins by a hair....gun to head Diego + pts

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Being sarcastic I assume? A good capper thinks with their head. A fan thinks with their heart.

I have been Raider fan for more than 30 years. Knowing my team so well has made me a good profit. During their winning years AND in their losing years.

I've been fading my team for a decade while rooting for them in the stands.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Raider fan here as well and I agree it's a must to be honest with yourself and objective if betting a gm your team is playing. Faded Oak last wk -5 and got the push but had my reasons....And lucky backdoor cover from Oak backers I might add! Been around sports watching and playing for little over 3 decades and even have Raiders on my skin literally! With that said tho I been doing this for about 5.years and the more I get into it the less a "fanboy" I become and more of a businessman. Why not? Sports is really watered down these days and more of a business. Thats all most owners care about, advertisers, Vegas etc. So Fukk being a fan Im to some degree anyway....Im a business Man. Adapt or die!!
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 09-13-14 at 11:28 PM.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

I'm sorry. But you guys are not "fans" by an means.
    Don't bet against your team, watch with an unbiased mind. You should unconditionally root for your team. Not try to Make a profit against them.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

You are wrong ham sorry. Like I said maybe I'm becoming more interested as a business these days. Maybe it's cause my team sucks? Maybe cause it's the Nfl getting watered down and kind of going down the toilet more and more each year? Been a die hard Raider fan for almost 25 years now, flown to Oakland for my ONLY Nfl games I've seen live from the midwest, proba ly watched 90%.of their games on tv for quarter of a century and got a nice fat tat on my calf? How's that for starters fanboy?

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Prove it.
    I don't have proof for you other than telling you this has been proven by going back through all the old games. It's true if you can predict the winner of the game that you will get the spread right that often

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

I'm sorry. But you guys are not "fans" by an means.
    Don't bet against your team, watch with an unbiased mind. You should unconditionally root for your team. Not try to Make a profit against them.
    No, that's silly. Why let the books fleece you out of loyalty? If anything, being able to bet against your team shows you have an "unbiased" mind.

Unwritten Law

There's nothing wrong with being a fan and still bet against them, if the situation is right. My ideal scenario how I see playing out is Seattle and Denver both 2-0 facing each other next week is all I'm really saying. I try to get a read on what the NFL wants and we'll see how it plays out.

tHam, no need for stupid name calling, bro. Just read and if you have nothing nice to say, move on.
    Points Awarded:

R.P. McMurphy gave Unwritten Law 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 44 Mag

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

What does gambling against your own team has to do win being a fan? Being a diehard fan and not gambling against your team knowing they will lose don't get you paid!

If I know for a fact my team is going to lose why the hell would I not bet against them? Because I'm a "Diehard fan"? Take that to the bank!

Diehard fan or not I'm betting against my team once the spread and situation is right!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

I guess I'm just different. I don't wanna bet against my team, even if I think they're gonna lose. Because I want them to win.

I'm a raiders fan as well.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Good points guys! I might be a fan but don't get checks sent to me with a Raider logo on them signed by Mr Davis. All about the $$$ if your team is gonna lose why not get paid in the process and soften the blow?!? Hahaha

tragicend
    tragicend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 569

We gamble to make money. Who on earth would put money on a losing team just because that's your "team". At the end of the day I'd rather be a gambler with cash in my pocket than a broke diehard fan who did the "right" thing.

Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

Quote Originally Posted by PickoMoff View Post
    What does gambling against your own team has to do win being a fan? Being a diehard fan and not gambling against your team knowing they will lose don't get you paid!

If I know for a fact my team is going to lose why the hell would I not bet against them? Because I'm a "Diehard fan"? Take that to the bank!

Diehard fan or not I'm betting against my team once the spread and situation is right!

Yup. I am a die hard Steeler fan. Took the Ravens on Thursday. Money is money, I don't care if its against my team or not. If the pick is right I will take it.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by tragicend View Post
    We gamble to make money. Who on earth would put money on a losing team just because that's your "team". At the end of the day I'd rather be a gambler with cash in my pocket than a broke diehard fan who did the "right" thing.
    I didn't once mention betting on my team. Dumbass.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Guaranteed.

Goatboy
    Goatboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2291

AGAIN...gurantees.........there is nobody at all in this forum that can be ahead for the year with the NFL and NCAAF...............It's imposiable.....vegas and the bookies have got to be cleaning house so if you want to lie to others go for it but in your mind your behind like me and everybody else

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by Goatboy View Post
    AGAIN...gurantees.........there is nobody at all in this forum that can be ahead for the year with the NFL and NCAAF...............It's imposiable.....vegas and the bookies have got to be cleaning house so if you want to lie to others go for it but in your mind your behind like me and everybody else
    Imposiable? Holy Lord.

tragicend
    tragicend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 569

I didn't once mention betting on my team. Dumbass.
    I said "who on earth"... are you the only person on earth? Was speaking in general, but either way, your logic of not betting against your own team is as dumb as it gets. Seems like everyone else on this thread agrees...save some face and just stfu.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by tragicend View Post
    I said "who on earth"... are you the only person on earth? Was speaking in general, but either way, your logic of not betting against your own team is as dumb as it gets. Seems like everyone else on this thread agrees...save some face and just stfu.
    Not really. Lol I would never bet against them, because I want them to fukkin win. Why would I wanna be in a spot where I'm rooting against them?

Degenerates.