OMGChoGath
    OMGChoGath's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carolina vs Detroit thread

on Carolina big. Making this mostly to discuss/as an in game thread. Bet entire NFL profit then some on them and its my only 1pm play. lets get it.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

I'm with you and good luck. I can't see that admittedly high powered Detroit offense having nearly as much success off the fast track. The Giants are in shambles right now so I can't put much stock in that game. Cam's back and as long as he's healthy enough to scramble and take a hit, they'll pick up yardage and keep Stafford off the field. New coach I know, but Detroit is Detroit until I see otherwise.

Public is all over Detroit as usual. The Golden Tate addition definitely worries me but I think the Panthers should pull this one out.

OMGChoGath

was so nervous with megatron getting the td signal in endzone omg.

OMGChoGath

definitely need more from Carolina offensively you can only keep Detroit offense out of the endzone for so long.

OMGChoGath

wow i might be buried here... carolina can't even move the ball. only reason it was close was detroit choking on the end of drives.

OMGChoGath

fuk. come on cam newton the defense has held detroit put some points on the board.