Saints +1 at Atlanta is going to be my biggest regular season wager ever. I'm looking to risk about 15 units across 5 sites. Is it as simple as identifying 3 additional highly-rated sites to join the two books that I currently use and lay 3 units (plus whatever realistic/unpunitive bonus) at each?

What sites are currently not restricting NFL week 1 plays at this point? My current two books have this line capped at $650 and $500 respectively, and my "unit" is higher than that.

Any advice appreciated.

By the way, my most underrated factor about this line (that even the sharps aren't privy to) is that there will be a TON of Saints fans making the trip to Atlanta. Falcons fans are relatively down after a horrible 2013 and a quiet offseason, whereas Saints fans are amped, the team had one of the most high-profile and splashy offseasons in the league, etc. Saints fans traditionally have a good presence in Atlanta (and vice versa, for that matter), but I think this will be literally 15,000 - 20,000 Saints fans in the house, making it a less hostile site than you'd imagine.