ravensfan2052
    ravensfan2052's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

Superbowl

Super bowl was pathetic...peyton manning looked like a high school qb

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I thought it was freaking amazing.. Nothing better than being at a house full of assclowns trying to tell me Peyton the greatest of all time then watch sea dismantle him.. If it woulda been close these idiots would still have argued this gimp armed golden boys greatness, wasn't really shit they could say when he wasn't even capable of completing a pass across more than 2 yards downfield... Tell me Marino wouldn't have crushed all his own records if he was on Peyton's teams in this sissified era? Not to mention won multiple SBs! U can say it but u would be lying. Tell me elway right now couldn't have put up that same "performance" last night! Fukk a high school kid coulda did what this poser all the retards wanna call the greatest did... Even tho I thought sf was the best team u can throw on them a little and while I think kap woulda made den defense look worse u can pass on them so Peyton prob would have looked little better.

I'll always have a special place in my heart for the legion of boom for humiliating this papa john selling, product of a joke era, silver spoon, fake ass common man phony, overrated jerkoff.. Thank you sea for shutting up every idiot kid that says Peyton the best because they either stupid or not old enough to have seen other great qbs play the position when defenses were allowed to beat them and their wrs to death...

Guess I'm crazy but I think to be considered even top 5 all time qb you should actually be a talented thrower of the fb.. After all that is the primary function of the qb..