rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I guess it is up to me to bail the board out ….again

I’m coming out with four NFL picks. These are absolute locks. Tail them, tease them, round robin them…do what u want …I’m going 100%. I’m placing 100% of my roll on these 4 picks …so it is go BIG or go bust. I already bought in..but I’m trying to get a better point spread so I won’t be releasing these picks until Saturday. As usual…. I bail the board out pro bono. Just going for legendary comeback status. Some unscrupulous characters at certain offshore books have already asked me not to release these picks….lol, they will be burned. Stay tuned.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by rolltideroll0 View Post
    I’m coming out with four NFL picks. These are absolute locks. Tail them, tease them, round robin them…do what u want …I’m going 100%. I’m placing 100% of my roll on these 4 picks …so it is go BIG or go bust. I already bought in..but I’m trying to get a better point spread so I won’t be releasing these picks until Saturday. As usual…. I bail the board out pro bono. Just going for legendary comeback status. Some unscrupulous characters at certain offshore books have already asked me not to release these picks….lol, they will be burned. Stay tuned.
    Is this the bank roll you lost 60% of last week ? If you are really good at handicapping, you won't need to tell anyone. Calm down tide and the game will slow down for you.

shookid
    shookid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

this guy is a loser. prob somewhere in his 30's, fat, with a below average penis size. prob wants to drive a hummer as well.

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol TOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT ALLLLLL ABOOOOOOOOOARD We must trust in ME I pock LOCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

the #1 Lock is the WWE ALERT OF THE WEEK THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS +3

Start there big hauussssssss

rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by TiredPro View Post
    Is this the bank roll you lost 60% of last week ? If you are really good at handicapping, you won't need to tell anyone. Calm down tide and the game will slow down for you.
    Yeah because the best ‘cappers in the world always go 100%? They just parlay it up and are all millionaires. I keep everything honest: yes I lost 60% of my roll on Black Saturday. But I’ve made more than most on here. I’m putting it all on the line because these are guaranteed to pull through. laugh now…thank me later.