Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

How likely is it the Raiders win SU

Simple question, how likely is it the Raiders beat the Cowboys?

I'm just not seeing it. But anything is possible, right? But no really though, I'm not seeing it.

What's more American than going big on the ML backing America's team on Thanksgiving Day?

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

I'd give them a 27.7% chance of winning this game in this situation. Cowboys been raking ATS all year. They should at least win.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    Simple question, how likely is it the Raiders beat the Cowboys?

I'm just not seeing it. But anything is possible, right? But no really though, I'm not seeing it.

What's more American than going big on the ML backing America's team on Thanksgiving Day?
    Go back over the past few weeks and look at how many times really crappy teams (JAX, TB, etc) played other mediocre teams and won straight up at money line odds of +350 and above. In the last 3 weeks, I have made 6 wagers using this situation and won 4 of them, once again at ML odds of +350 or higher. I know past results have nothing to do with what will happen in the future but anytime you can get a fat money line price where your team is playing another crappy Houston type team, take the money line and go with it. At best, Dallas is a mediocre team this year.

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Dallas owns teams below .500, but loses to teams .500 or above. Check that stat out and you would go Dallas ML.

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Raiders keep it withing a td take the points im done trolling for the goof its time i participate in the community.

raiders +points on thanksgiving they keep it close, i got them at +8.5 on tue

gl to all

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I think Dallas wins by 4. Big division win last week at the Giants and they gotta turn around and play on a short week. They didnt have much time to work on this weeks adjustments. Oakland played bad last week. Look for this to be a close game. Either way GL.

GREGREEK
    GREGREEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Raiders have no chance!

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Don't like laying 9.5, but feel comfortable in a tease with Dall -2.5. Oak might be keep it close for a while but Dall should pull away late.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

I couldn't get myself to lay the juice so I ended up taking the Cowboys -8.5 and +2.5. Boooo.