greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Ok here is the best nfl play today play ur house

Ok today i will release this play for you publics. Bet your house on it. Its a promotional game as i would called . with that said i see an over 40.5. Niners will put 4 td and maybe 2 fg. Jags will get a freebie and maybe a couple fg. Nfl not gonna want to put teams out of nation to see a boring 14-0 game. Now bet your house on it so u can quit after this win!!!!

DeLorean
    DeLorean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

I agree it will not be 14-0 but I see a different scenario for how it plays out.
    I see it as the 49ers being put on display as a premier team from an internationally known city versus a bad team from an relatively unknown city.
    I'd liken it to Manchester United coming to play a game in America versus some small, unknown team(to Americans). I think they'd be more interested in broadcasting an "elite" performance by Man U where we couldn't tell that the other team was just that bad.

42-10 San Fran and the Jags will make them look awesome. The NFL wants international fans of specific TEAMS, not fans of the NFL. Shit, that's how it goes here too.
    GL tho, hope u don't lose your house

DeLorean

EDIT:
    Misread your post entirely. Lol. Still gonna leave my post up tho.

I like ur over bet

DeLorean

I'm lookin spot on right now. It's like I've been to the future or somethin

DeLorean

Nailed it. 42-10 and they made Kaep look like a god