thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I never post, but why aren't people smashing Seattle?

Listen I know the NFC West like no one. Niners fan but Seattle is straight legit. I was highly considering taking them with Bradford but now Clemens? I smashed the -10.5

Haven't seen much talk of it or in anyone plays. I doubt that Rams even score of td. Am I missing something here.? Seattle should dump truck this team.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

rams TT under may be the easiest play.

Mako-SBR
    Mako-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3262

Big away faves are the true square sucker bet of all time, but even those still cover and win around 43-45% depending on how many previous games you look at. Yes, the most square of square plays, routinely attracting 80%+ of the public's money, win over four times out of 10...

Plus Seattle is no longer a shitty road team either, the staff finally seems to be mentally preparing them for the let-down of playing away from their home field.

I like it, Rammies are horrible with Bradford, but downright Jacksonville-esque without him.

thechaoz

Ya I totally agree normally but much less parody in the NFL especially nfc this year. Sf and Seattle are clearly the class of nfc. With that bum Clemens this should be destruction.

Just like everyone was gun shy when Freeman was starting for tb. It was ugly and free money.

TT on rams solid too

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

If SEA made Carson Palmer look bad, what are they going to do to Kellen Clemons?

thechaoz

Exactly parody is just off the year. Shiti, last year rams tied and beat my fourth niners. This year we had a bad game made em look bad

I actually hate the hawks obviously but money wise they are legit and gulp, probably a little better on d then us right now.

Hawks are legit even if they score 20 they will still cover. I will come eat crow here if they lose because not only do I have money on it, it's my btp x2 which is real money so it could be a lot more.

mikew
    mikew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

parity*