Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Search jayvegas' Locks!

Look as long as you want. You won't find many "LOCK" threads posted by this perennial member. Let's see the trolls & nay-sayers post in here & put their e-rep on the line on the lowly Eagles. EaglesPhan you know it as sure as you're reading this. Vick is awesome & I've made a lot of off of Vick but RGIII OWNS the Eagles.
    Babywaves isn't even betting on the Eagles tonight.
    He knows better!

RG3 is the real deal & even donks like the Giant & Sweep & Drinker wouldn't lay a half a unit on the Eagles if they could take their heads outta their A$$e$ long enough to to leave PT & make a fukkin' pick!

Hippo's thread which is admitedly HOT right now won't go near the eagles.
    It's the lock of the year & Russian Rocket's unusually accurate "soccer" picks aren't as square as this bet!

I'm so tired of hearing everyone talk about RG3 "commitment" & ability to deal with adversity.
    BULL$H|T. If you doubt his ability to overcome injury you'll be sorely mistaken & little less wealthy tomorrow night.

If I didn't owe so many fukkin' points to Triple D I'd bet 2,000 points on the Skins tonight.

I hate droppin' names but, I DARE any NON Pros to post in here & doubt this unpresidented JayVegas420 LOCK.

This game is 100% Guaranteed found in jjgold's Sept/09/13 Spreadsheet.
    Only the sharps are gonna beat the closing line!

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

vegas im a non-pro and agree with most of what you say here BUT just this there is something in my gut that says vick +lesean mccoy+desean jackson and that new coach will make noise sharps lost big today on tampa bay green bay and new england and indy just sayin vegas

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    vegas im a non-pro and agree with most of what you say here BUT just this there is something in my gut that says vick +lesean mccoy+desean jackson and that new coach will make noise sharps lost big today on tampa bay green bay and new england and indy just sayin vegas
    This Sharp didn't!

salvador_7764
    salvador_7764's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 415

Is the pick Washington redskins tomorrow

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Too hung over to answer.

ticklz
    Tick L Me Elmo