DvdBonan
    DvdBonan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Thoughts on the Steelers?

Looking to hear some input on the Steelers....

They do lose Wallace and their ground game looks like its in trouble but at home vs the Titans. Anything to suggest the Titans are a better team this year?

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

The addition of Warmack and Levitre to the Titans OL is great news for Chris Johnson. They'll be better, but it's not going to be drastic. Chris Johnson should look a lot better.

biggerleaffan
    biggerleaffan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2618

Titans cover but lose. can't trust that steelers D anymore and don't think big ben has the ability to cover a 7 point spread in a higher scoring game.

SGM
    SGM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

^^^ that. I think Titans can cover but personally this is a game to avoid, it's unclear how steelers or the titans will look.

Numb
    Comfortable
    Numb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 844

I have the Titans +7 as the best bet on the board for this week. They even beat the Steelers last year, 26/23 I think. Home and road has flopped.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Steelers are still enjoying some of the name-recognition from their previous decade of contention. I think they're on the decline, but maybe not as much as some skeptics think. AFC North going to be real tough this year with the Brownies looking good, but I still think the Steelers win 7. Their O-line scares me with Mike Adams at LT as I thought he was too slow to play the position coming out of college. DeCastro should be good, but it's essentially his rookie year after breaking his leg early last season. Their receivers are ho-hum right now, but as Wheaton develops I think he becomes the third most successful WR out of that class after T Austin and D Hopkins ... talk about a perfect Mike Wallace replacement. RB's are all pretty bad. I have no clue how that organization had Redman and Dwyer, and to replace him bring in an exact clone of both those guys. Their defense is old as hell, but at least average.

Titans as abo
    ve poster mentioned have maybe the best interior line in football now after this off-season and that should pay immediate dividends for CJ2K. Neither teams air attack scares me and I think this is a low-scoring affair. In that situation, I like taking the points, especially when I'm getting a full TD.

PIT 16 - TEN 13

TEN+7

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Really like Ten +7 -110 its at 7.4 -140 @ Dimes but that is heavy juice. One of my favorite local sports writers picked the Steelers to go to the super bowl which was shocking and I live in Boston not Pitt.