Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Week 1 Guaranteed Blowout Special

Colts -9.5 +105

Oakland is a hot mess as usual. T Pryor might be their starting QB and he could barely complete a forward pass at Ohio State. They actually found a decent LB in Phillip Wheeler (from Indy) that performed at a high level and of course let him walk. They have next to nothing and should put in a strong effort for the #1 pick.

Indy...on the other hand will have a much much improved defense. Greg Toler at one starting corner has already had a pick and a forced fumble in the preseason. They picked up some size in the middle and also LeRon Landry in the secondary and Eric Walden from GB as a active rusher. Indy has also improved the O-line while picking up Ahmad Bradshaw and Darrius Heyward Bey as weapons on offense. Finally Andrew Luck is the real deal and playing in a Stanford system he knows inside and out. He'll be a top 10 and borderline top 5 Qb this year....probably annual top 5 after that and maybe the best in the game when Rodgers gets old. He's that smart and underrated as an athlete. Indy is also a cinch to win Over 8.5 games this year....the schedule is tougher but their division is still bad. They may go 5-1 or 4-2 at worst.

Indy 34
    Raiders 9

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

What's the guarantee? Do you leave SBR forever if this bet loses?

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    What's the guarantee? Do you leave SBR forever if this bet loses?
    maybe....my other alias Mr Handicapable couldn't log in anymore so I guess I can find another name and try again.

Huego
    Huego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

solid looking play man, good luck.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I hope this isn't a reverse jinx, lol.

I have the Patriots and Colts in a 2 team teaser.

Fred The Hammer

Raiders kept 4 QBs and 2 punters.....and Al Davis is dead Can't blame their stupid shit on him anymore.

3rd preseason dress rehearsal....Bears up 24-0 with 10:00 left 2Q. Flynn was horrible and Forte was ripping off 15 yards a touch. Pryor then went 3-8 with a pick in the last game....anyone that thinks he's ready is delusional. Bottom line...this is a team with a ceiling of 3-13.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

raiders get killed in this game, i agree

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

thanks for the good writeup hope you kill it cause i'll be tailing

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

It's the most obvious play on the card, right? I find myself looking for reasons NOT to play it, can't find any.

Fred The Hammer

Ok....you've dicked around and now its 10 in most places! If you can still find 9.5 great but don't sweat 10 or 11 either for that matter in this one. Pryor is named the starter and no way he doesn't get rocked behind that O-line. Bottom line....no guarantees but this is a mismatch from all directions. Indy is going to be better than the so called "experts" think as well....better defense, O-line, and depth overall.

slacker00

Raiders have a decent o-line, much better than the Colts. WTF you talking about?

Fred The Hammer

Raiders have a decent o-line, much better than the Colts. WTF you talking about?
    I was talking about Indy improving their O-line from last year. It doesn't matter how Oakland's O-line plays because they have no talent to block for and no passing game to stretch the field. Indy also is going back to Luck's Stanford ball control offense to take pressure off the O-line.....too many hits on Luck last year which is why Arians got ran out of Pittsburgh.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I was talking about Indy improving their O-line from last year. It doesn't matter how Oakland's O-line plays because they have no talent to block for and no passing game to stretch the field. Indy also is going back to Luck's Stanford ball control offense to take pressure off the O-line.....too many hits on Luck last year which is why Arians got ran out of Pittsburgh.
    McFadden is an excellent talent when he's healthy, which he is. You are also underestimating Pryor's ability as a playmaker.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

game seems even sweeter now that pryor is the starter. The guy is a playmaker but he does it for both teams is the problem. His deep ball is garbage like most of his passing abilities. As fan I hope he wins MVP but he more likely be replaced by the end of the year

Fred The Hammer

McFadden is an excellent talent when he's healthy, which he is. You are also underestimating Pryor's ability as a playmaker.
    They have no receivers and McFadden can only do so much. I'm not worried about Pryor whatsoever. I remember when Vick was young and Atl rolled into Indy.....he thought he would just run around as usual but Indy's small/quick D is a different animal on turf and they beat his ass. Oakland just has no answers anywhere.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

When it looks to good to be true........its the NFL. Tread careful.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

broncos blowout baltimore i think
    i suck at football, but that's what i think

pulledclear

Why are suckers so polarized by favorites?

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Why are suckers so polarized by favorites?
    I hear you.....I'm kind of playing with one of these bs touts when I type "Guaranteed". I've been doing this a long time and you never know. Oakland could be down 30-7 with 4 min. left and get a couple of garbage TDs and cover. Its still a max play for my budget as Oakland is that bad and Indy isn't coming back to the pack like people think.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I got this shit at indy-6.5 in early August and damn I'm happy I played some of these lines early especially AZ+6

pulledclear

How many double digit NFL favs are going to burn you fcktards before you get a clue?

Let me guess you like NE -13 this week.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    How many double digit NFL favs are going to burn you fcktards before you get a clue?

Let me guess you like NE -13 this week.

They got up 14-0 and overlooked Pryor's scrambling ability...it happens. I love the shit talkers on here that are obviously too big a pussy to post plays but love to talk smack to people that do and lose. People like you don't even bet....just run their mouths. Funny you don't have much to say about my 3-0 with NFL player props posted on here yesterday? Eli only covered the passing prop by 200 yards.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

indy loser pats loser the crazy part n.e. is -14 vs. jets this wk. and will probably cover

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    They got up 14-0 and overlooked Pryor's scrambling ability...it happens. I love the shit talkers on here that are obviously too big a pussy to post plays but love to talk smack to people that do and lose. People like you don't even bet....just run their mouths. Funny you don't have much to say about my 3-0 with NFL player props posted on here yesterday? Eli only covered the passing prop by 200 yards.
    #1. That diatribe and 50 cents will get you a ride on the bus.
    #2. Fading you is pure gold.
    #3. Your aliases are not camouflaging your stupidity.

Fred The Hammer

[QUOTE=pulledclear;19589960]#1. That diatribe and 50 cents will get you a ride on the bus.
    #2. Fading you is pure gold.
    #3. Your aliases are not camouflaging your stupidity.

3-0 yesterday nfl player props POSTED....17-1 prop run in 2011 ALL POSTED. I also had Denver Over big on Thursday which I posted all the reasons why. Fade me all you want....just let me know when you post your plays!

[/QUOTE]