ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

100 betpoints given- pick me a solid fantasy team-list players

I am going to a fantasy draft with my friends. I have an idea of good players but not many. Im good with numbers not so much players if that makes any sense.

I need multiple options for each position to pick for my team (obviously i wont get my first choice for each position). Please give me a full roster of your best picks/2ndbest/3rd best. I will give all my betpoints away to 1-2 people. Thank you in advance

I will give further days points to a certain person also.
    Last edited by ebelisle22; 08-17-13 at 11:03 AM.

ebelisle22

I like new players that are under the radar that may do big things this year too that no one else will draft first

ebelisle22

No one?

ebelisle22

anyoneee?

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

What kind of league? 3 WR? Flex? PPR?

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

Ok ill give you some names. Any idea what draft spot you are picking from?

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

some of the bigger known names:

i'd make sure i pick up danny amendola WR... the guy was the only reason the rams looked like an nfl team last year, and now he has brady. he will be one of the leagues highest production receivers

i'd also grab c.j spiller RB from buffalo. last year when he was FINALLY handed the keys to the car he was absolutely unstoppable. the guy runs for 120 on a bad day.. hes just absolutely gifted, explosive, quick, finds the holes and cant be caught. he will win the rushing title this year. i bet my life on it.

tony romo QB has got a full arsenal of healthy weapons and you can bet he will have a big year. nobody will be picking him early, so you have massive value there. hes got a healthy and ready to explode dez bryant and a healthy miles austin. dallas's offense will be explosive. pick up romo.

ej manuel QB buffalo also looks super good. lots of value there if you need a qb in the later rounds.
    Points Awarded:

ebelisle22 gave 4TH AND STUPID 80 SBR Point(s) for this post.