capt kierkegaard
    capt kierkegaard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

Too early, but liking Cards +6 even ML

Think rams will be down, havent liked Bradford so far, running game will be down. Cards have tuff D, Fitzgerald and Carson might be a fit here. See a close game at best think cards might win outright. Definition of a "live dog" here.

In my humble opinion

Huego
    Huego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

I agree, what have the rams done to deserve being almost a touchdown favorite over a divisional rival?

the line is off, it should be -3.5.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Both have good defenses, AZ's might be better. Lot of hype on STL I think because of Austin, Cook, and Givens. Rookie, never done anything, maybe a breakout player. Every year is Sam Bradford's break-out year, but they're still just too young at receiver to do him any big favors. Losing Steven Jackson for Daryl Richardson is a blow as well. STL was a legit play last year, but I agree too much hype on them right now. On paper ARI looks like they could be a team similar to STL last year, but I still worry about that O-Line. J Cooper is a beast but still a rookie and you're not exactly dropping the hammer with guys like Mendenhall and Ryan Williams. Levi Brown is back, but he was just okay before he went out. Massie is starting on the right side and was one of the worst tackles in football and really overwhelmed last year on the left side. You're plugging Palmer into a one-dimensional offense and you're gonna ask him to throw 40 times a game behind a line that can't pass-pro with no run game to rely on. I think they eke out 6 wins, but they're not breaking .500 in that division.

Honestly I think everyone is hyping up the NFC West too much. They'll probably all start out slow, then be good value after Week 5 after ESPN blasts the "What happened to the NFC West?" caption and we all start talking about Seattle and the "Dream Team" and all this non-sense.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cards have a underrated d and st

new qb and rb

They could be a sleeper this yr

Could be ...