PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Ravens will win the Superbowl

Dear Vegas,

let me get this straight,

you offer weak ass Balty lines two weeks in a row against the top two favorites to win the Superbowl,

get buried in the process,

then you come out with an even weaker Balty line for the Superbowl?

Thanks for the free money Vegas

You are about to be buried again

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Lmao gl i guess

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Vegas NEVER gets buried.
    The line only reflects demand, and right now,
    more people are betting on San Fran.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

we finally disagree pauly,,i know i should prob hedge out of sf but not my style...maybe ill take the points for a middle shot? doubtful tho

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    we finally disagree pauly,,i know i should prob hedge out of sf but not my style...maybe ill take the points for a middle shot? doubtful tho
    I thought you had a Balty future?

bh9889
    bh9889's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

Ravens win easy. Niners just didn't impress me. Falcons had the beat in almost every single statistic category that game. Turnovers at the worst possible times and place killed ATL. Turnovers were all Ryans fault and weren't forced. Falcons beat themselves. Ravens will score at will against the Niners and shouldn't have a problem scoring 28-31 points, and we all know the defense is going to show up.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I thought you had a Balty future?
    no just sf,,, played balty ml yesterday...not sure why i didnt buy some of their future but i didnt (even tho it was still +800 yesterday i just took the +315 ml and figured id deal with this gm when it arrived)...you pegged these playoffs bro, i was pretty close but i honestly didnt think balty would beat den, so not sure i wanna get in your way here but ive felt since sf made the switch to keapernick that they were the best team.....normally i have a emotional attachment to killa ray as i been a fan forever but his sermonizing is wearing thin on me and i really think that pistol is the toughest thing in the nfl to stop right now, freaked me out sf didnt start using it till they got down 17-0 yesterday!

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    no just sf,,, played balty ml yesterday...not sure why i didnt buy some of their future but i didnt (even tho it was still +800 yesterday i just took the +315 ml and figured id deal with this gm when it arrived)...you pegged these playoffs bro, i was pretty close but i honestly didnt think balty would beat den, so not sure i wanna get in your way here but ive felt since sf made the switch to keapernick that they were the best team.....normally i have a emotional attachment to killa ray as i been a fan forever but his sermonizing is wearing thin on me and i really think that pistol is the toughest thing in the nfl to stop right now, freaked me out sf didnt start using it till they got down 17-0 yesterday!
    I didn't trust SF covering the spread so I parlayed the Bal/sf ML's @ +569

And Bal ATS for insurance..........

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Do it for ray!

PAULYPOKER

"This ones for John Ray"

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bh9889 View Post
    Ravens win easy. Niners just didn't impress me. Falcons had the beat in almost every single statistic category that game. Turnovers at the worst possible times and place killed ATL. Turnovers were all Ryans fault and weren't forced. Falcons beat themselves. Ravens will score at will against the Niners and shouldn't have a problem scoring 28-31 points, and we all know the defense is going to show up.
    lmfao...if you try and determine what will happen the next gm based off the previous gm you really dont understand the nfl...styles make fights, even tho i liked sf i told anyone who would listen atl had the personnel to cause sf defense problems cause sf refuses to take those 2 lbs off the field so teams that have a lot of weapons and can spread you out and run bunch formations gonna give them some problems..atl offense is much tougher matchup for sf than baltys offense is.."shouldnt have a problem scoring 28-31" lol, shit cracks me up, you should go all in on ravens team total over then, i mean prob doesnt mean much that last yrs gm was a slugfest (yes i know teams have both changed some), funny you dont think the turnovers were forced,, actually your whole post is hysterical, i gotta go but thanx for the good laugh "28-31 points no problem" priceless!

bh9889

Please penetrating expalin how the turnovers were forced? The way Baltimores offense is playing they WILL put up atleast 28. I will have a bet on Balty team over, yes I will. SF won't score 17 pooints against Ray ray and the Ravens D. All you Niner backers are still delusional. I cashed yesterday at +5 did you? I won't call you a Niner backer, you're more like a Niner fan. ATL beat themselves yesterday, not the Niners.

bh9889

Ravens D holds BRADY to 13 points? Good luck Kaep.

PAULYPOKER

Ravens D holds BRADY to 13 points? Good luck Kaep.
    The wind had an effect on Brady scoring as well...............

bh9889

Just saying if ATL D holds SF to 283 total yards, what do you think the Ravens are going to do to them? ATL gift wrapped that game to SF. Both turnovers Falcons were in field goal position. Fumble (Ryan's fault, simply didn't catch the snap). INT (Ryan's Fault, simply threw the ball right to the defender, minimal pressure). SF won't be as lucky this game.

PAULYPOKER

Just saying if ATL D holds SF to 283 total yards, what do you think the Ravens are going to do to them? ATL gift wrapped that game to SF. Both turnovers Falcons were in field goal position. Fumble (Ryan's fault, simply didn't catch the snap). INT (Ryan's Fault, simply threw the ball right to the defender, minimal pressure). SF won't be as lucky this game.
    How is the 9ers going to match the emotional steam of the Ravens will be the deciding factor..............

Also the Ravens are 5x more experienced in the playoffs than the 9ers.........

Kap has not faced a defense this good since the Rams or Seahawks...............

This alone will overwhelm him,

If a 1st half the year starting QB can win the SB then what has the NFL become?

bh9889

Yea I agree. If this is it for Ray, you're literally gonna have to kill him to beat him out there lol.

PAULYPOKER

Here is a "Superstrong" NFL post season Stat that speaks volumes....

Every quarterback who has finished a postseason throwing at least eight touchdowns without a pick has not only wonthe Super Bowl, but also the Super Bowl MVP.

Who is Joe Flacco for $5,000 Alex.........

Flacco gunning for Montana
    With eight touchdown passes and zero interceptions, Joe Flacco has a shot to tie or break Joe Montana's record for most touchdown passes without throwing an interception in a single postseason.

Most TD with 0 Int
    Single Postseason All-Time

TD-Int Won SB?
    1989 Joe Montana 11-0 Yes<<
    1994 Steve Young 9-0 Yes<<
    2012 Joe Flacco 8-0 ?
    2009 Drew Brees 8-0 Yes<<
    1992 Troy Aikman 8-0 Yes<<
    1986 Phil Simms 8-0 Yes<<
    >>Super Bowl MVP

Most Road Playoff Wins
    Starting QB NFL History

W-L
    Joe Flacco 6-4
    Eli Manning 5-1
    Roger Staubach 4-1
    Len Dawson 4-1
    Jake Delhomme 4-1
    Mark Sanchez 4-2

Ray Lewis: Tackling Machine
    After recording 14 tackles in the AFC Championship game against the Patriots, Lewis leads the NFL with 44 tackles this postseason.

Ravens own the playoffs
    At 13-7 all-time in the postseason, the Ravens own the best win percentage (.650) of any franchise in postseason history. The 49ers aren’t far behind with a .609 win percentage, good for fourth all-time.

And the Ravens are Underdogs to win the Superbowl!

Thank you Vegas,I'm going to Disney land!

Rellik
    Rellik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4386

Baltimore is going to win the Superbowl. Kapernik will choke under pressure and Baltimore will be the better team at the end of the night. Simple as that.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Rellik View Post
    Baltimore is going to win the Superbowl. Kapernik will choke under pressure and Baltimore will be the better team at the end of the night. Simple as that.
    If there's one thing Kaepernick has proven, it's that he can't handle the pressure of a big game. Good point.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Congrats Pauly on saying that the Ravens would go deep into the playoffs and here they are in the Super Bowl. Very nice call indeed. However they will lose the Super Bowl as the talent descrepency is just to great here. 49ers will roll. They just beat a better team in the Falcons last week and even to an extent a better atleast offensive team in the Packers. To me the playing of this game is no more than a formality.

Rellik
    Rellik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4386

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    Congrats Pauly on saying that the Ravens would go deep into the playoffs and here they are in the Super Bowl. Very nice call indeed. However they will lose the Super Bowl as the talent descrepency is just to great here. 49ers will roll. They just beat a better team in the Falcons last week and even to an extent a better atleast offensive team in the Packers. To me the playing of this game is no more than a formality.
    You're very wrong here. When the 49ers played the Packers there was no noise to deal with plus the Packers defense is horrible. Then 49ers moved on to play Atlanta in a dome and with alot of noise. And as you saw 49ers struggle to beat Atlanta who just barely squeaked by the Seahawks. Atlanta has no defense either, they showed it against Seattle and again with the 49ers. Baltimore has shown they can beat anybody on the road especially in the last two games. They have beaten proven QB's and their defense won't be like Atlanta's or Green Bay's. You go ahead and play San Francisco and at the end you'll have the losing ticket. My humble opinion.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

ravens ML +160

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by Rellik View Post
    You're very wrong here. When the 49ers played the Packers there was no noise to deal with plus the Packers defense is horrible. Then 49ers moved on to play Atlanta in a dome and with alot of noise. And as you saw 49ers struggle to beat Atlanta who just barely squeaked by the Seahawks. Atlanta has no defense either, they showed it against Seattle and again with the 49ers. Baltimore has shown they can beat anybody on the road especially in the last two games. They have beaten proven QB's and their defense won't be like Atlanta's or Green Bay's. You go ahead and play San Francisco and at the end you'll have the losing ticket. My humble opinion.
    Certainly entitled to your opinion sir. I havent had this strong of an opinion on a football game in my entire life. I would literally put my life on the line on this game. To me this would be the biggest upset in Super Bowl histroy if the Ravens win. Odviously thats not reflected in the spread but Im sure you get what I mean.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Is this a reverse jinx thread?
    If so, you're making the 49ers win, lol.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

The line is now down to San Fran (-3.5)....Sharps are nailing the Ravens hard!...Thank god I got Baltimore at (+4.5)!....I might need those insurance points as I can see the 49'ers winning like 24 - 20 or 21 - 17...I might still a small ML play on the Ravens as well as I firmly believe they will win this game outright.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Is this a reverse jinx thread?
    If so, you're making the 49ers win, lol.

You mean you can not tell my jinx lock threads from my actual play threads/posts yet? Lol............

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    ravens ML +160

completely dead money. books are not sure if sf wins by 4 or 5. the original line covers. dont take a dead dog dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    The line is now down to San Fran (-3.5)....Sharps are nailing the Ravens hard!...Thank god I got Baltimore at (+4.5)!....I might need those insurance points as I can see the 49'ers winning like 24 - 20 or 21 - 17...I might still a small ML play on the Ravens as well as I firmly believe they will win this game outright.

sharps are nailing the ravens lol. so wait you might need those points but you will take balty ml as well. im confused. either way just rip up your tickets and ake sf - whatever. this game will not be closer than 6.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Love SF here, hedged a +1500 future and then some

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

completely dead money. books are not sure if sf wins by 4 or 5. the original line covers. dont take a dead dog dude.

sharps are nailing the ravens lol. so wait you might need those points but you will take balty ml as well. im confused. either way just rip up your tickets and ake sf - whatever. this game will not be closer than 6.

I'm not sure what is clouding your judgement on this one,

the Hate you have for Ray or you are intentionally trying to bury your followers................

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

I'm not sure what is clouding your judgement on this one,

the Hate you have for Ray or you are intentionally trying to bury your followers................
    I dont hate ray lewis. he believes in god. God will nail him in the ass for the murder he did by denying him the superbowl. bury my followers- no i would never do that. no one follows me pauly you know that. i have faders not followers. i like burying faders though.

PAULYPOKER

Oh Yeah?

Originally posted on 01/21/2013:

Largest nfl play for me ever.

Niners -4 +100 (100x)

I don't care what balty has done so far. I could care less about Raay Lewis and his god act. The niners will curb stomp the ravens. This game has blowout written all over it.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Vegas NEVER gets buried.
    The line only reflects demand, and right now,
    more people are betting on San Fran.
    I know this,
    I'm just feeding the illusion..............

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dear Vegas,

let me get this straight,

you offer weak ass Balty lines two weeks in a row against the top two favorites to win the Superbowl,

get buried in the process,

then you come out with an even weaker Balty line for the Superbowl?

Thanks for the free money Vegas

You are about to be buried again
    Did you not watch every defensive position the ravens played? They played EVERY down like it was 3rd and 1 if they can bring the same mustard, look out 49ers.

Even though i like 49ers to win the superbowl.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Ravens will win LB. Dont even need the points here. I am telling that as a hard-core 49ers fan.

kapernick has struggled against good defenses this year...all those fancy plays were against shitty defenses. Dont forget that he is still a rookie.

How many favs have covered in superbowl past few years? The line is based on public perception.

One thng is for sure...books wont get middled in this game. Its either 49ers win by touchdown or ravens win straight up. Nothing in between. ANd I am betting on ravens.

Not the best game to bet 100 units on. There are ton of easy money games in NHL and NBA.

12 Last