BigBlue9
    BigBlue9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

early look at the viking/pack game

the public is all over the vikings with the points but the money is with the packers. sharps must be all over the packers. personally i think the pack will route the vikings by 2 tds easy

Chicken&Waffles
    Chicken&Waffles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1466

All I got to say is... if you think the public are "all over" the Vikings, then you need to reevaluate. Maybe if you ask 100 people, maybe 65 of them say the Vikings + the points. But maybe 25% of them say the vikings win at the most. People will tease down the packers and take them moneyline thinking no way they lose two in a row to the vikings. Think again

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

9 points is a lot in the nfl, I think I'd bet the Vikings cause I can't see the packers stopping Peterson . Packers may win but not cover for aure

BigBlue9
    BigBlue9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

im looking at the consensus beta.

Chicken&Waffles
    Chicken&Waffles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1466

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue9 View Post
    im looking at the consensus beta.

at the end of the day that doesn't mean didly squat. The books will get wayyy more money on Packers at home with teasers, moneyline action. Buying the line down to -7. Maybe more gamblers will take the vikings plus the points. but the amount bet will be on the Packers no question about it. That consensus stuff can be misleading

tripled83
    tripled83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Vikings +9.5