No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Packers -9.5 +116 vs. Vikings

Looks like a solid play. Ponder in his first playoff game on the road against an experienced team who's hungry and motivated both from Sunday's loss and last year's one-and-done flameout. Vikings will pay for beating GB. Their consolation prize is a playoff berth. Their reward is a first-round exit by double digits against the better, more experienced team. I see the Packers winning by 10+.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Vikes no chance in this spot.

Books scared of teasers, got off that 7.5 fast. Schmucks pounding the points on the road. Playoffs.

This line should really be -3000 like in college. Only Rodgers dying on field would be the only way Minnesota can win this.

1brokegirl
    never had a bad day in my life
    1brokegirl's Avatar Become A Pro!

errr ummmmm isnt there a long streak that any team who lost to buccaneers in season never winning superbowl (exclude saints that year who went bench final 3 games of year) so kiss Falcons and vikings bye bye

Chicken&Waffles
    Chicken&Waffles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1466

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

Books scared of teasers, got off that 7.5 fast. Schmucks pounding the points on the road. Playoffs.

This line should really be -3000 like in college. Only Rodgers dying on field would be the only way Minnesota can win this.

very idiotic thing to say. If you said that to anybody involved in that game you would be laughed at. Who was more physical yesterday? and who can be more physical next sunday?

This isn't Detroit. where Stafford can't create a play. Ponder and the vikings stretch the field. You truly have to respect everything. plus an average of 22 points given up OTR this year. -3000 maybe if Adrian peterson played for the Packers.

oh and I'm not one of the shmucks taking the points. I will take Vikings to win the football game

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Yep this is going to be my biggest play for this weekend.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Ponder and the Vikings can stretch the field? Is that a joke? He threw maybe a couple passes over 20 yards all game. I watched the entire game. I can remember the deep bomb to Wright and the pass to Jenkins to set up the winning FG drive.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

These guys don't get it. Public huge on MIN after the win the other day. Books won't even go down to -7 cuz they're too afraid. They know Packers win by a TD at least.

Chicken&Waffles

not a joke at all. stretch the field as in... the defense has to respect EVERY single inch my friend. What happens is they ran that look off to the run about 20 times at least. Doing that opens up everything else. Because he will play action off that and bootleg, and the sidelines will be open.

Like I said...this is not Detroit where the Packers can play a Cover 3 for a lot of the game and get interceptions. Ponder can scramble and stretch the entire field. Not with his arm always but his legs and the delayed reaction of the Packers Defense expecting a possible hand off. I think the game took a lot out of the Packers because they wanted that bye week very badly. This is not the same Lambeua dominance as in the past. Packers have lost 4 out of their last 6 at home in the playoffs.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    These guys don't get it. Public huge on MIN after the win the other day. Books won't even go down to -7 cuz they're too afraid. They know Packers win by a TD at least.

who the hell are you kidding derek rose?

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Looks like a solid play. Ponder in his first playoff game on the road against an experienced team who's hungry and motivated both from Sunday's loss and last year's one-and-done flameout. Vikings will pay for beating GB. Their consolation prize is a playoff berth. Their reward is a first-round exit by double digits against the better, more experienced team. I see the Packers winning by 10+.
    HUNGRY ?? MOTIVATED???? yea,ok.GB is wishy washy,not consistant!!The line should be no bigger than 3-4 points!! Vikings +7.5-10=,Packer Supa Bowl days are behind them.They wont do nuttin,real fast!!

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I like Green Bay but this is a Pinny line.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken&Waffles View Post
    very idiotic thing to say. If you said that to anybody involved in that game you would be laughed at. Who was more physical yesterday? and who can be more physical next sunday?

This isn't Detroit. where Stafford can't create a play. Ponder and the vikings stretch the field. You truly have to respect everything. plus an average of 22 points given up OTR this year. -3000 maybe if Adrian peterson played for the Packers.

oh and I'm not one of the shmucks taking the points. I will take Vikings to win the football game
    Do you want my Vikings 500-1 futures?

I'm going to use them to wipe my ass.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBrooklyn View Post
    HUNGRY ?? MOTIVATED???? yea,ok.GB is wishy washy,not consistant!!The line should be no bigger than 3-4 points!! Vikings +7.5-10=,Packer Supa Bowl days are behind them.They wont do nuttin,real fast!!
    Yeah, you read it correctly. Green Bay has a lot to prove after last season's playoffs. They will be almost 100% healthy, in that they will have everybody available back (Woodson, Cobb.) So they finish the year 9-2 and they are inconsistent? I have nothing but respect for AP, but he's coming off his season high of 34 carries. The Pack d may be sore from facing him, but you'd be foolish to think that AP (who isn't 100% to begin with) isn't feeling the same way. Bottom line, it comes down to a kid from Florida State being able to make plays on the frozen tundra. That means 0 turnovers. I doubt he can pull it off.

Chicken&Waffles

I never said the vikings would win the super bowl. I just said they would beat the Packers again, that's all. how can the packers be more hungry? The packers backers reasoning does not make any sense
    Last edited by Chicken&Waffles; 01-01-13 at 06:41 PM.

Chicken&Waffles

plus lets not try to act like the Minnesota Vikings haven't won in Greenbay before in the NFl playoffs.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

These Vikings have not won a playoff game in Green Bay, good call. Pack all the way.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

packers cover

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

sounds like u have a free bet on gb ml

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Lambeau field is different than the dome, but I'm not so sure the packers d can stop Peterson. Sure the pack can score and I'm sure ponder can't have another perfect game...or can he?

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    These Vikings have not won a playoff game in Green Bay, good call. Pack all the way.
    Vikings have won a playoff game in greenbay with Dante Culpepper and Favre throwing picks..,

Yinz Hooligan
    Yinz Hooligan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

IMO 9 is too much for the packers to cover in a playoff game vs a division team that has AP running the ball, Peterson had 210 yards last time he played in GB the season. GB can't stop him, also Green Bay o line is suspect, vikes will be able to get to the qb and also gb run game isnt very good. Gb will pass more naturally and vikes will play the clock, Green Bay wins, but not by DD

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    Vikings have won a playoff game in greenbay with Dante Culpepper and Favre throwing picks..,
    These Vikings.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I like Green Bay but this is a Pinny line.
    What do you mean?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I wouldn't bet against the Ravens this week with the Ray Lewis news. Wait at least a week to fade that incomplete team.

I'd also be careful with Washington -- seems like a sucker line on the home dog.

Pack are the best play on the board IMHO.

No opinion on Houston/Cincy.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    What do you mean?
    You're using a pinny line to promote the play. Not many around here can get that line.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interested to see how much AP has left in the tank after all these carries. Ponder was lucky to not throw the game away w/ that awful throw in the redzone that Jenkins miraculously came away w/.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken&Waffles View Post

GL with that the Vikings are cooked

Dirty Bay Player
    Dirty Bay Player's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rodgers got sacked five times in the last meeting. If Minnesota has a TD drive early and can get to Rodgers for another fluke score and they can then run the ball for much of the rest of the game (because it's close), I like their chances.

But that's a lot of ifs.

If Green Bay gets up by two scores, and it's on Ponder - it's over.

MiAMiEDDY
    MiAMiEDDY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

I see packs at -8. At 20 bucks id take that any day over -9.5 at +116

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Interested to see how much AP has left in the tank after all these carries. Ponder was lucky to not throw the game away w/ that awful throw in the redzone that Jenkins miraculously came away w/.
    Yes, that kind of went unnoticed. It wasn't much different than the earlier meeting at Lambeau when he threw red zone interceptions, except in this case, somehow the Packer DB let it go right through his hands. I am interested in seeing how the kid throws the frozen football.

dominator88
    dominator88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Frozen Tundra.

mnwild11
    mnwild11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4005

Apparently they are stopping alcohol sales beginning of the 3rd quarter not after 3rd

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

get'em coiner i'll be rooting for you pal.

hopefully the Packers practice their run defense this week

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    You're using a pinny line to promote the play. Not many around here can get that line.
    It's available at Legends, Matchbook, 5Dimes, Bovada, etc.

12 Last