Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Kirk Cousins Will Be Starting For An NFL Team Next Year

Best case scenario here for the Skins. They are able to showcase Cousins and still get the win and remain in the NFC playoff hunt. With a need for starting QB's next year, and a weak QB class for 2013, expect to see Cousins starting somewhere next year.

Everytime I've watched this kid, he has looked good. Looked good in preseason, looked good last week against Baltimore, and he looked good today.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Haven't seen him yet but today's stats look promising....I'm hoping Buffalo is at least keeping an eye on him....And Alex Smith as well.....We need a QB baaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

With a weak upcoming QB class, I'd expect a lot of backups to become starters on other teams next year. There is a good chance that Vick, Flynn, Alex Smith, and Kirk Cousins will be starting for any one of these teams: Buffalo, Arizona, Jacksonville, KC, NJY.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

So should Matt Flynn too.

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Don't think shanny will trade cousins he looks way to good an his starter has already missed 2games this year an had multiple concussions an stretched out his LCL then add the acl he blew out 2 yrs ago it's gonna take a lot an I mean a lot to get cousins